“Horrible food, OK for drinks.”
Review of Roadhouse 101

Roadhouse 101
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Edmonds, Washington
“Horrible food, OK for drinks.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went here for dinner because my sister said they had music and it was a Saturday night so I thought it would be fun. The band started playing before we ordered our food, loud is an understatement, the waitress was trying to scream at us to get our order, she couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear her. I ordered shrimp scampi because on the flier it said they were a seafood restaurant, don't believe them. When my dinner arrived there was 6 little shrimp on my plate 5 little vegetables, and 1 roasted yukon potato cut in half. I looked at the waitress, like are you kidding me, she looked at me like sorry, the plate was basically empty, the friend I was with laughed. I might not have mined if I wasn't paying $18 for it and it tasted like I could have cooked this meal and done a better job, totally tasteless. I heard usually the band isn't quite that loud and much better, I would make this a drink spot instead of a dinner spot.

“OMG!!! AMAZING”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Loved the food delicious, fries to die for, great price, friendly service, decor was great to must go.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Ok for drinks ... NOT for the food!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We have gone here many times .... some good / some bad. We were there maybe 4 nights earlier and all was good.... but after last nights dinner we wont be back unless we see consistent good reviews. Started with sign on door saying "Cash Only - credit card machine broke" .... so checked to make sure we had enough cash with us as bill is usually around $80+ for dinner & drinks for 2 people. We came around 6 pm and sat in the bar. waitress seemed stressed so not the friendliest - but we thought probably due to the cc machine being down. Our order was taken & dinners served timely. we both had prime rib cooked the same ... mine was cold. sent it back. Very small portions of veggies - but good. Prime rib came back okay. server seemed to be avoiding coming back when we finished our drinks so hubby asked for our check ... the system was down so she said "you have to wait for the bill". Not apologetically. after 15 minutes we said at least comp us a drink while we wait .... bartender (waitress avoiding everyone now) was very apologetic but said manager said he couldnt but ask the manager he is right there. Manager said NO ... so after another 10-15 minutes we finally got our bill. Paid cash and left. Saw several other people upset. Then to top it off - food made me sick as soon as we got home.... maybe because mine was cold and sat out??? This was bad enough we wont give it anymore tries :(

Colorado
“Good food and beer”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We enjoyed a dinner with our beer and I would recommend both. I had an IPA and my husband had a stout. Both were tasty. We also both got the sirloin k-bobs and I highly recommend them. The vegies were grilled to perfection and the sirloin was flavorful and tender. Our daughter had the salmon sandwich and enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice place and good service.

Lebanon, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent food, brews and customer service! Prices were great, especially on drinks. We will be back!

Visited February 2014