“Disappointed since our last visit, we didn't stay to eat.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Roadhouse 101

Roadhouse 101
Ranked #45 of 104 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Disappointed since our last visit, we didn't stay to eat.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We normally come to this restaurant when we are in town (once a year) and usually enjoy our experience. This year our experience was not great. We were not greeted at the door with anything other then a mumble about having only two in our party. The restaurant wasn't very busy at 5:30 pm on a Friday but there was a lot of employees hanging around, laughing and enjoying themselves. After our drink order (water for me because they only have their Rusty Truck microbrew) we looked at the menu, which has been changed since our last visit. Doesn't have as many options as it once did. My husband was thinking about a pizza, but we witnessed one of the employees attempting to flatted some pizza dough on a very dirty surface. Then we witnessed the same employee asking a different employee (maybe a manager or lead) for help, in which he was not very happy to see she was trying to make a pizza on such a dirty surface. He made her take everything to the dishwasher and proceeded to throw the pizza dough away and brought out new. My husband decided he didn't want pizza anymore (not from them).
We never felt welcomed during this visit. And after watching the interaction between employes with the pizza area, we decided we didn't want to eat there. My husband finished his beer, we paid for it and left.
We will not be back! There are better places to eat in town.

Visited April 2014

Trout Lake, Washington
“inedible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food was NOT good. $8 kids Mac and cheese was from a box. Waited an hour for food. FRESH halibut was anything but, and covered in something awful. Craft beer was undrinkable. The server was nice, and tried.

Edmonds, Washington
“Horrible food, OK for drinks.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went here for dinner because my sister said they had music and it was a Saturday night so I thought it would be fun. The band started playing before we ordered our food, loud is an understatement, the waitress was trying to scream at us to get our order, she couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear her. I ordered shrimp scampi because on the flier it said they were a seafood restaurant, don't believe them. When my dinner arrived there was 6 little shrimp on my plate 5 little vegetables, and 1 roasted yukon potato cut in half. I looked at the waitress, like are you kidding me, she looked at me like sorry, the plate was basically empty, the friend I was with laughed. I might not have mined if I wasn't paying $18 for it and it tasted like I could have cooked this meal and done a better job, totally tasteless. I heard usually the band isn't quite that loud and much better, I would make this a drink spot instead of a dinner spot.

“OMG!!! AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Loved the food delicious, fries to die for, great price, friendly service, decor was great to must go.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Ok for drinks ... NOT for the food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We have gone here many times .... some good / some bad. We were there maybe 4 nights earlier and all was good.... but after last nights dinner we wont be back unless we see consistent good reviews. Started with sign on door saying "Cash Only - credit card machine broke" .... so checked to make sure we had enough cash with us as bill is usually around $80+ for dinner & drinks for 2 people. We came around 6 pm and sat in the bar. waitress seemed stressed so not the friendliest - but we thought probably due to the cc machine being down. Our order was taken & dinners served timely. we both had prime rib cooked the same ... mine was cold. sent it back. Very small portions of veggies - but good. Prime rib came back okay. server seemed to be avoiding coming back when we finished our drinks so hubby asked for our check ... the system was down so she said "you have to wait for the bill". Not apologetically. after 15 minutes we said at least comp us a drink while we wait .... bartender (waitress avoiding everyone now) was very apologetic but said manager said he couldnt but ask the manager he is right there. Manager said NO ... so after another 10-15 minutes we finally got our bill. Paid cash and left. Saw several other people upset. Then to top it off - food made me sick as soon as we got home.... maybe because mine was cold and sat out??? This was bad enough we wont give it anymore tries :(