Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$161
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$63
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$78
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$144
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$92
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$141
Travelocity
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Beachfront
All reviewswafflessouth end of townoregon coastroom was cleangreat place to stayvery nice hotelhot tubroad noisehot breakfastbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againfree breakfastindoor poolnice stayking suitesiletz bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

From arrival to departure, this was a great experience. The staff were all friendly and helpful while being professional. I have passed by this hotel several times, opting for beach front stays, however, I will be staying at this on again on future trips to the beautiful Oregon coast. The rooms are clean and comfortable while the prices are very competitive. Tell them I sent you...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Artisticone,
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we truly do appreciate you taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. Our guest are very important to us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Clean room...excellent staff....a REAL breakfast ( and not just stale store bought donuts and watery OJ). Could use a bit of updating but everything was clean and in working order. Beautiful grounds...nicely located for Lincoln Cify. Depoe Bay, and Newport activities...... We already have reservations for this spring!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Steven R,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus Landmark Inn. We truly appreciate your time. As you mentioned we do offer a hot breakfast. Our hotel is located in the south end of Lincoln City and just minutes away from Depoe Bay, about 25 minutes away from Newport and the Chinook Winds Casino is just 5 miles north from us.
We look forward to having you come back and stay with us in the spring.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family thoroughly enjoyed our 3-night stay at this Best Western in Lincoln City at the end of December, start of 2014. It is located on the south end of town, beach access very close by (south on hwy 101 to bottom of hill, last light turn right and go to end of road at turnaround, free parking along road way). Hotel staff was competent and friendly (I especially note Tamara and Lindsay) and answered all my questions and any concerns with patience and understanding. Some of the previous Tripadvisor reviews with negative comments could have been easily resolved by asking questions of the knowledgeable staff. This hotel is environmentally-friendly as well with washable plates, cups, mugs, silverware used on site. The full breakfast is pretty much standard with a variety of items to select and no issues noted there. The second room serving hot food is a bit different but easy to see (unlike the reviewer from 3 weeks ago who only found drinks and waffles in first room). The room was very clean and quiet and beds comfortably soft. My kids enjoyed the large pool and spent quite a bit of time there as well as in the hot tub and sauna. They also enjoyed the ice cream treats available next to the front desk after their time in the pool. The fitness facility is larger than most hotels with 1 eliptical, 2 cycling, 1 treadmill, and a universal gym setup. The treadmill was down for repair but I was able to keep my workout routine fairly steady with the remaining equipment. One recommendation I would like to pass on to staff is to enhance the environmentally-friendly aspect by placing a pair of recylcing bins either inside the front entry door or outside it for paper and plastic (bottles) items. I know that the hotel has no recycling pickup but an employee could take the filled containers to a local recycler on a daily/weekly basis. From what I understand, an environmentally-conscious employee there already does this so no extra burden to the staff. I regularly travel throughout Oregon for my job and spend quite a bit of time in hotels and this Best Western is one I will definitely return to. Thank you Anita and crew for making our stay a very relaxing and enjoyable experience to welcome 2014!

Room Tip: Most rooms face south or west on separate wings, no full view of ocean but hotel sits on upper part of hill so rooms on 2nd or 3rd floor offer better view down hill.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Daryl L,
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for pointing out areas of our hotel such as the 2 separate breakfast rooms and as you already stated, our staff is always very happy to answer any questions or assist our guest in any way possible. Our guest are very important to us. We are expecting some new fitness equipment to arrive here at the end of January. Then we will have 2 new treadmills. I am very much so environmentally-conscious and always am happy to take paper and plastic items to the recycling center on my way home. I am just trying to do my part for the environment. We do have a recycling bin on the second and third floor by the vending machines that is where I collect most of what I need to take to the recycling center.
It has been such a pleasure to have you stay with us and are looking forward to having you come back and stay with us again.
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write such a nice survey about our hotel.
Sincerely

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Over the Christmas holiday we have stayed in Lincoln City the last two years at this Best Western. They have a great pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. The off season price was a unbeatable value. It was the quietest place I've ever stayed but that was probably due to it being the off season. The staff was friendly and competent. Everything was very clean and seemed very new. The breakfast was adequate and not too important to us. It's a great place to base your exploration of the central coast.

Room Tip: There isn't really much of a view but I think all the rooms off the ground floor have small balconies. Rooms on the east end are extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Landmark-Inn_97367, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Dale H,
After a long trip, it is nice to be able to relax and unwind in our indoor pool, Jacuzzi or sauna and our breakfast helps get the day started.
We would like to thank you for taking a moment to write a review about our hotel. Your time is truly appreciated.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were on a trip up the 101 from California to Washington. We expected to stop in Tillimook, but ended up getting tried and stopping in Lincoln City. The guy at the deck gave us a great deal and we were happy with how the room turned out. It wasn't until the next day that we found out how close to the coast we really were. The city is great with a lot to do. I would recommend this place to anyone. We ended up staying there again on our way back and had a great time again. The next time we make that trip Lincoln City will be a stop for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Cesar F,
We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay here in Lincoln City and we are happy to hear you will choose our hotel again if you get to come to Lincoln City again. We look forward to your next visit and on behalf of our staff, thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay at our hotel.
Sincerely