Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$174
BestWestern.com
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$131
Book now, pay at stay
US$277
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$142
US$203
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$160
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Beachfront
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
US$188
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$160
US$151
Hotels.com
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenown bathroomseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat viewsmall kitchenbreakfast roombeach accessfirst floorwafflesoregon coastview of the oceanclam chowderliving areahot tubsliding door
Reviewed 20 August 2007

I stayed at the Best Western August 15 2007 for 2 nights.
I think this is a very nice oceanfront hotel and right on the
beach. It's one of the few hotels in the area that only takes
steps to get to the beach and not down a steep pathway or
many stairs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms
are clean and very large since they are a suite. The breakfast
was also quite good and offered hot and cold choices. The only downside is there is not a lot of places nearby to walk to...a car is needed. Overall though a very good choice in the Lincoln City area

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Griffy234
Reviewed 31 July 2007

Very bad management

We are from Portland, and reserved this hotel, and needed a suite because of a child with health problems. 24 hours before our arrival, the problems got worse, and we were forced to stay in Portland, and cancelled the reservation.
After several discussions, the manager, Brian, refused the cancellation. we were charged $269.
1. Apparently he had 19 vacancies, and needed our money.
2. He was rude and not willing to listen to our personal problems.
3. We were never notified, verbally or in writing that this hotel had a 48 hour cancelletion clause.
We are over 50, with 2 children, and have travelled in Europe, never having this rude , experience.
Bob and Sharon Portland, Oregon

4  Thank BobbyPortland_oregon
rocOregon, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2007

When reservations are made the guest must agree to the cancellation policy before the reservation is confirmed. Whether or not it is made on the internet or direct with the property.
Our cancellation policy is 48 hours before arrival. When I guest tries to cancel after the deadline, we make every effort to re-sell the room.

Reviewed 24 July 2007

I am a travel agent that booked my own rooms through my agency computer system. Upon arrival I was told instead of the two rooms that I booked they had reservations for three rooms... After round and around... they still would not do anything about it. No meeting half way nothing.... the front desk staff was very rude... BW corporate is looking into the situation but there was no help what so ever from the property itself..

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank Eringo

The reservations in question were made electronically. All 3 of them. When we receive the reservations we have no choice but assume they are accurrate and all information is correct.
The rooms were held in good faith, and therefore not available to rent anyone else. At the time the guest arrived and informed us they only needed 2 rooms not 3, we did our best to try and re-sell the one room.

Reviewed 12 July 2007

Travelers beware!!!

I have traveled all over the world and never have had a problem like this. Items were stolen out of the room. When I approached the manager his way of resolving the matter was to coach the housekeeping staff on respecting the guest’s personal space. The internet didn’t work for two days, and we paid $300 a night. The worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank jason111

This customer has been responded to a couple of different times from our hotel and from our management company.
At the hotel level, when the guest checked out, all he mentioned was that 2 drinks were missing from the refrigerator, a Mike’s hard lemonade, and a Rock Star energy drink. I apologized and asked the guest what I could do for him. He said “Nothing, I just thought you should know”. I insisted on doing something, and I issued him a $50 Best Western Travel card, which he applied toward his bill.
Charter Communications was having intermediate problems with the internet. We did our best to help all our guests with the lack of internet connectivity.
As for any smells of any kind, he did not make any comments to us.
We are a very safe and secure hotel. We have the most updated locking system and never had we any incidents like this ever happen. The housekeepers in question denied even opening the refrigerator, since they are required to not clean inside the fridge until the guest checks out (i.e. they do not even open the refrigerator). We believe our housekeepers to be very honest and trustworthy and take the security of our guests very seriously. In fact before Mr. Anderson stayed with us our head housekeeper was rewarded $500 from a guest who left a pair of diamond earrings in the bathroom after she had checked out. The head housekeeper found those earrings and turned them in immediately to the front desk.

Reviewed 27 July 2006

My daughter, grandaughter and I really enjoyed our stay at the Lincoln Sands in June 06. We stayed in a 3rd floor suite. It was large and very clean. The murphy bed had a thick comfortable mattress, and the separate bedroom had it's own bathroom which was really a plus! The fully equiped kitchen with all full size appliances (even a dishwasher) was great because we like to eat in the room a lot. The pool was clean and warm. There is a low beach access. There seems to be different opinions on what is low access--this is low--which was great for me because I have trouble using stairs. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and went out of their way to make us happy. For example;
my grandaughter loved the free cookies and one evening went to get some, not realizing that it was past the time they quit serving them. She was disappointed, but a little while after we had gone back to our room they called us back down--they had baked more cookies just for her! I would not want a room by the elevator and you do have to let them know in advance if you want an upper floor (better view and cost a little more). This was our 1st stay here and we definitely will go back next year!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family