Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$183
US$161
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$123
US$118
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$132
US$128
Ocean Terrace Condominium Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$206
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$188
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$144
US$132
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$182
US$173
Hotels.com
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenown bathroomseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat viewsmall kitchenbreakfast roombeach accessfirst floorwafflesoregon coastview of the oceanclam chowderliving areahot tubsliding door
Reviewed 4 December 2007

This is a nice, older hotel with contemporary updates and great beach access. This could be a great place to stay except for management's attitude and lack of flexibiliity. My primary beef is with management's deceptive internet advertising and need to get every dollar they can. When I booked my reservation on line the room description included patio/balcony. Under special requests I put balcony which was not guaranteed. The day I showed up I found out I could have a balcony room but only if I paid $50 more each night for it. It didn't matter that they had a balcony room available, (remember my reservation was for in December) all that mattered was that I would pay $50 more each night to have it. Be ware when booking on line! This was my third visit to this hotel and it will be my last. I just don't like payihg top dollar for an average experience. I would recommend the Hallmark Resort in Newport as a suitable alternative to this place, if your looking for a king spa room.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2007

We stayed in a corner 1st floor suite on Sep, 24,2007.It was large with many ameneties:good shower, large fully equiped kitchen, fireplace, jaccussi, beautiful view from the room, direct access right on the beach, Here are a couple of things to iknow. The older building is creeky and staying on the the top floor would solve that problem, the mattress was ready to be replaced -barely tolerable. Overall a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank kerrsnapp
lamoperations, VP of Operations at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2007

Thank you so much for your stay with us! We are very pleased that you chose the Best Western Lincoln Sands and we hope that you will visit us again in the future. We did want to also let you know that as of October 1st we have replaced all of our mattresses at the hotel with new top of the line pillow top mattresses. We are also in the process of upgrading the bedding package for all of our guest rooms. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 August 2007

I stayed at the Best Western August 15 2007 for 2 nights.
I think this is a very nice oceanfront hotel and right on the
beach. It's one of the few hotels in the area that only takes
steps to get to the beach and not down a steep pathway or
many stairs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms
are clean and very large since they are a suite. The breakfast
was also quite good and offered hot and cold choices. The only downside is there is not a lot of places nearby to walk to...a car is needed. Overall though a very good choice in the Lincoln City area

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Griffy234
Reviewed 31 July 2007

Very bad management

We are from Portland, and reserved this hotel, and needed a suite because of a child with health problems. 24 hours before our arrival, the problems got worse, and we were forced to stay in Portland, and cancelled the reservation.
After several discussions, the manager, Brian, refused the cancellation. we were charged $269.
1. Apparently he had 19 vacancies, and needed our money.
2. He was rude and not willing to listen to our personal problems.
3. We were never notified, verbally or in writing that this hotel had a 48 hour cancelletion clause.
We are over 50, with 2 children, and have travelled in Europe, never having this rude , experience.
Bob and Sharon Portland, Oregon

4  Thank BobbyPortland_oregon
rocOregon, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2007

When reservations are made the guest must agree to the cancellation policy before the reservation is confirmed. Whether or not it is made on the internet or direct with the property.
Our cancellation policy is 48 hours before arrival. When I guest tries to cancel after the deadline, we make every effort to re-sell the room.

Reviewed 24 July 2007

I am a travel agent that booked my own rooms through my agency computer system. Upon arrival I was told instead of the two rooms that I booked they had reservations for three rooms... After round and around... they still would not do anything about it. No meeting half way nothing.... the front desk staff was very rude... BW corporate is looking into the situation but there was no help what so ever from the property itself..

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank Eringo

The reservations in question were made electronically. All 3 of them. When we receive the reservations we have no choice but assume they are accurrate and all information is correct.
The rooms were held in good faith, and therefore not available to rent anyone else. At the time the guest arrived and informed us they only needed 2 rooms not 3, we did our best to try and re-sell the one room.