y husband and I are touring the West from Ohio so we were only here one night, which means we did not take advantage of the hotel's location on the ocean. Our first-floor accommodations were more like a small apartment. The living area had a Murphy bed for the second bed and a separate bathroom with a tub/. There was a full kitchen, and a bedroom with a bathroom with a shower. The beach is a very short walk from either side of the hotel. There is a courtyard area with tables and chairs and a grill. Breakfast is included and has both hot and cold items. It was typical hotel included-breakfast food. The man at the front desk recommended a restaurant based on our tastes. My husband likes seafood, and I do not so he suggested Kyllo's Seafood Grill. I have reviewed that. We have stayed in numerous Best Westerns on this trip. Each one is unique to the area, which is a big positive--no cookie cutter hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites! Reserve your suite at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites and discover the beauty of the Oregon coast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western