Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$121
LibertyInn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$184
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
ComfortInn
US$203
US$244
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$132
  • Beachfront
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$188
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$142
Travelocity
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$182
US$178
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenown bathroomseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat viewsmall kitchenbreakfast roombeach accessfirst floorwafflesoregon coastview of the oceanclam chowderliving areahot tubsliding door
Reviewed 11 May 2008

Recently I booked a room at the Best Western Lincoln Sands for a couple of consecutive weekends. Long story short, I wound up having to move one of the weekends and then needed to cancel both. I cancelled both my reservations on the same day well in advance of the 48 hours required by their cancellation policy. Never having had an issue with online reservations and believing that Best Western and its member hotels were trustworthy, I thought nothing further of this and eventually discarded my information.

After having a charge come through on my American Express and upon further investigation, it appears the second cancellation did not come through. I contacted the hotel via Best Western Customer Service with the hopes of opening up a dialogue and asked for consideration as I had believed I had cancelled my reservation. The hotel responded via the web site that I had not cancelled my reservation and was charged a no show fee – basically too bad. Seems that they did not see the part where I indicated I had cancelled it. Apparently this hotel would rather have $180 than any future business. I did contact the hotel to try to obtain the owner/operator contact information but was met with a lot of questions and received very little information from them. A letter to the owner/operator of the hotel received absolutely no response

I will certainly remember this experience as I look to book future travel. Consequently, I will not make reservations at any hotel affiliated with Best Western or Lincoln Asset Management. It is certainly not surprising this hotel is ranked almost dead last of hotels in Lincoln City. A letter to the president of Best Western did result in a gift card for approximately have of the unwarranted no-show charge but still nothing from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
ROClincolncity, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2008

We are sorry you are disappointed with us.
If the reservation was cancelled on Best Westerns web site the cancellation number would be on file at Best Western. As I recall they confirmed that the reservation in question was not cancelled.
Yet, we would of gladly refunded your
no-show charge immediately if we received a valid cancellation number.
Please note we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving.

Reviewed 26 March 2008

When my dad and I stayed at this hotel in November it was good the room on the ground floor could of used some updating but we did enjoy our stay and the area. When I called there two nights ago to go back the girl at the desk told me the stay I wanted this October coming up would be 119.95 I said that is more than last year. She informed me to call back yesterday morning and talk to Brian as she said the rates go as low as 89.95 in the winter months. I called him and he insisted the price would be 149.95 per night. I also did not like his attitude nor his telling me I could have the lessor price if I booked the room on Oct 12th instead of Oct 1st. It states in Bestwesterns book that the date I wanted is in deed the winter rate so this manager has chosen to be dishonest and soak you for what ever amount he can get.

I am no longer going to Oregon now we are changing our trip to arizona.

One thing with these hotels is they don't have a set price they put it where ever they want to and when you are a returning guest brian should be a little more polite with us as it is because of guests he even has a hotel to be a manager in.

I also do not appreciate the different prices being given so why would anyone opt to pay more than what the front desk clerk quoted.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sandicanada
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Caution , Do not book this hotel in winter because they will charge you a cancellation charge of $25.00 even if you are snowed in at home, Booked this hotel sunday evening for tuesday. I called early the next day on monday to cancel because I was snowed in and was told I would be charged $25.00 to cancel. Schools were closed and more snow was forcast for monday night. I would recommend never to book this hotel during the winter.

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed 4 December 2007

This is a nice, older hotel with contemporary updates and great beach access. This could be a great place to stay except for management's attitude and lack of flexibiliity. My primary beef is with management's deceptive internet advertising and need to get every dollar they can. When I booked my reservation on line the room description included patio/balcony. Under special requests I put balcony which was not guaranteed. The day I showed up I found out I could have a balcony room but only if I paid $50 more each night for it. It didn't matter that they had a balcony room available, (remember my reservation was for in December) all that mattered was that I would pay $50 more each night to have it. Be ware when booking on line! This was my third visit to this hotel and it will be my last. I just don't like payihg top dollar for an average experience. I would recommend the Hallmark Resort in Newport as a suitable alternative to this place, if your looking for a king spa room.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2007

We stayed in a corner 1st floor suite on Sep, 24,2007.It was large with many ameneties:good shower, large fully equiped kitchen, fireplace, jaccussi, beautiful view from the room, direct access right on the beach, Here are a couple of things to iknow. The older building is creeky and staying on the the top floor would solve that problem, the mattress was ready to be replaced -barely tolerable. Overall a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kerrsnapp
lamoperations, VP of Operations at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2007

Thank you so much for your stay with us! We are very pleased that you chose the Best Western Lincoln Sands and we hope that you will visit us again in the future. We did want to also let you know that as of October 1st we have replaced all of our mattresses at the hotel with new top of the line pillow top mattresses. We are also in the process of upgrading the bedding package for all of our guest rooms. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again in the near future!