We chose this hotel since we were staying with my elderly mother. The hotel has an elevator and a great location requiring no stairs to get to the beach. Our room had a separate bedroom with a full ensuite bathroom and a murphy bed in the living area. There was a second full bath off the living area as well. The hotel staff was very friendly at check in. The rooms have DVD players and there are some DVDs you can check out for free in the lobby. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms appeared to be recently remodeled. I did have a little trouble finding a place to charge my phone as at least two outlets weren’t working (which explains why the lamp plugged into one wasn’t working). All rooms have an ocean view and a small balcony to enjoy the sunset. The lower floors have a patio and the view to the ocean is probably a little obstructed. Our room had a kitchenette but we decided to get take out from Kyllo's Seafood & Grill Restaurant (recommended by the hotel staff) which is right down the street (you can walk there). Their fish and chips and fish tacos were excellent. Upon picking up the food, I think I would have preferred to eat in the restaurant as it looked very nice. The free hot breakfast (eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, toast/pastries) was very nice but the breakfast room itself is a little crowded for the number of guests at the hotel. We didn’t use the pool or hot tub but were told that it was open and heated all year. Too bad the pool area isn’t located on the beach side as it only offers a view of the parking lot. The hotel was having some exterior work done which created some noise but the workers were all very courteous when we needed to get past them. We had a great time here and I would definitely consider it for another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites! The Lincoln City Outlet Mall® is only a short drive from this Lincoln City Beach hotel. There's no sales tax in Oregon, which has bargain hunters from California and Washington especially excited about a weekend at the beach. Gorgeous weather, the freshest seafood imaginable and the quaint 'beach town' vibe provide the perfect escape any time of year. The best hotels in Lincoln City offer beach access so all guests need to do are slip on their flip flops and head outside. This all suites hotel provides ample space for bigger groups or longer stays. With close proximity to restaurants and shopping, it's tempting to want to stay awhile. There are countless mom and pop diners and boutiques to explore with a rich arts and culture scene. During the summer months, a festival can be found nearly every weekend. We are close to Chinook Winds Casino, an extravagant entertainment mecca where favorite table games, concerts and buffet spreads can be found. Of course, the beach is the main star here, and it's the perfect setting for the Lincoln City Summer Kite Festival. Schedule a trip around antique week, which happens each year, or check out the Glass Drop from Labor Day through Memorial Day. Up for some adventure? Finders Keepers or Finders on the beach is a fun-filled event for the whole family. Reserve your suite at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites and discover the beauty of the Oregon coast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western