Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$182
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$184
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$146
US$203
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$188
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Beachfront
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$179
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenown bathroomseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat viewsmall kitchenbreakfast roombeach accessfirst floorwafflesoregon coastview of the oceanclam chowderliving areahot tubsliding door
Reviewed 27 July 2006

My daughter, grandaughter and I really enjoyed our stay at the Lincoln Sands in June 06. We stayed in a 3rd floor suite. It was large and very clean. The murphy bed had a thick comfortable mattress, and the separate bedroom had it's own bathroom which was really a plus! The fully equiped kitchen with all full size appliances (even a dishwasher) was great because we like to eat in the room a lot. The pool was clean and warm. There is a low beach access. There seems to be different opinions on what is low access--this is low--which was great for me because I have trouble using stairs. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and went out of their way to make us happy. For example;
my grandaughter loved the free cookies and one evening went to get some, not realizing that it was past the time they quit serving them. She was disappointed, but a little while after we had gone back to our room they called us back down--they had baked more cookies just for her! I would not want a room by the elevator and you do have to let them know in advance if you want an upper floor (better view and cost a little more). This was our 1st stay here and we definitely will go back next year!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank coastdreamer
Reviewed 29 June 2006

My husband and I stayed at Lincoln Sands a few years ago and the suite we stayed in (on the second floor) was considerably nicer than the suite we stayed in this time around. We made an online reservation and also made a request for the same suite, but instead, upon arrival, we got a rather shabby looking suite on the first floor. My only wish was that we could have received a call or an e-mail to let us know if all it took to get our request was to pay more money. It would have been nice to be given that option. We took my parents along on this trip and was rather embarrassed by the state of the suite. The sofa was very old, the doors for the murphy bed didn't close properly, and the bedroom did not have air conditioning. I am very surprised that the suites can look so different. Yes, the view was great, but so do many other places along the Coast. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be going back to Lincoln Sands.

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank gojomo
lamoperations, lamoperations at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2007

We hope that you will come to visit the newly remodeled Best Western Lincoln Sands. During the Summer and Fall of 2007 the property has received new pillow top mattresses, new bedding, new sofas, updated granite in bathrooms and showers, a newly remodeled pool area and sitting room, and new paint throughout the property. We hope that you will come and visit us again and the beautiful Best Western Lincoln Sands Suites.

Reviewed 2 May 2006

I am suprised by the negative feedback. We recieved wonderful help from the staff. The treated us above and beyond. They helped us find a nice restuarant take out restaurant and gave us some great great hints on our stay in their city. The pool & spa were absolutely lovely and the room was so so clean and comfy. Next time we would ask for a room either on the ground floor or else away from the elevator as it was noisy. But beyond that is was simply great. We loved the breakfast which was served early. I would recommend that you do get there early as they booked fast and the parking is very limited.

• Stayed: September 2005
5  Thank Kirya
Reviewed 12 January 2006

Wow! I had such a nice time I decided to post a review and am shocked by the negative ones. I will admit we didn't have much interaction with the staff, just at check-in.
On way down the coast we got the room with the jacuzzi tub and fireplace. That was wonderful.
On the way back they only had a room with a murphy bed in the LR and a separate bedroom. We didn't enjoy that room as much as the first!
I also liked the idea of children on the first floor so they can go outside on the grass.
They do have breakfast so that is part of the price.
I would want to make sure which type of room I was paying for but our overall expeience was great!

• Stayed: December 2005
4  Thank grassmel
Reviewed 22 October 2005

We have stayed at this Motel many times and will not stay at any other place.
We live in Oregon and go to the Coast at least 6 times a year. To get the best rate always book online be aware that the rate you get online is for the bottom floors only you will pay extra for the top floors.
If you have children the bottom floors are great because you will have a grassy area for them to play in and you can walk directly onto the beach(no stairs).
The rooms are also very large and it feels like home not a motel room. We save money by going in the off season and on the weekdays.
They also serve you breakfast in the morning that has many of the following items, Cereal, fruit, waffles, biscuits and gravy etc.
They also have a very nice room to have breakfast in with a fireplace or you can take it to your room.
If your going to visit the beautiful Oregon Coast I would recomend this Motel to all of my family and friends. I have read other reviews and I have never had a problem with the staff. We plan another trip in November and I am looking forward to my stay plus it is just a short drive to the Casino.

• Stayed: March 2005