Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$121
LibertyInn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$161
BestWestern.com
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$132
US$128
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$210
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$144
US$132
  • Beachfront
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$182
US$173
Orbitz.com
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$188
All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenown bathroomseparate bedroomoutdoor poolgreat viewsmall kitchenbreakfast roombeach accessfirst floorwafflesoregon coastview of the oceanclam chowderliving areahot tubsliding door
Reviewed 12 July 2007

Travelers beware!!!

I have traveled all over the world and never have had a problem like this. Items were stolen out of the room. When I approached the manager his way of resolving the matter was to coach the housekeeping staff on respecting the guest’s personal space. The internet didn’t work for two days, and we paid $300 a night. The worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank jason111
rocOregon, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2007

This customer has been responded to a couple of different times from our hotel and from our management company.
At the hotel level, when the guest checked out, all he mentioned was that 2 drinks were missing from the refrigerator, a Mike’s hard lemonade, and a Rock Star energy drink. I apologized and asked the guest what I could do for him. He said “Nothing, I just thought you should know”. I insisted on doing something, and I issued him a $50 Best Western Travel card, which he applied toward his bill.
Charter Communications was having intermediate problems with the internet. We did our best to help all our guests with the lack of internet connectivity.
As for any smells of any kind, he did not make any comments to us.
We are a very safe and secure hotel. We have the most updated locking system and never had we any incidents like this ever happen. The housekeepers in question denied even opening the refrigerator, since they are required to not clean inside the fridge until the guest checks out (i.e. they do not even open the refrigerator). We believe our housekeepers to be very honest and trustworthy and take the security of our guests very seriously. In fact before Mr. Anderson stayed with us our head housekeeper was rewarded $500 from a guest who left a pair of diamond earrings in the bathroom after she had checked out. The head housekeeper found those earrings and turned them in immediately to the front desk.

Reviewed 27 July 2006

My daughter, grandaughter and I really enjoyed our stay at the Lincoln Sands in June 06. We stayed in a 3rd floor suite. It was large and very clean. The murphy bed had a thick comfortable mattress, and the separate bedroom had it's own bathroom which was really a plus! The fully equiped kitchen with all full size appliances (even a dishwasher) was great because we like to eat in the room a lot. The pool was clean and warm. There is a low beach access. There seems to be different opinions on what is low access--this is low--which was great for me because I have trouble using stairs. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and went out of their way to make us happy. For example;
my grandaughter loved the free cookies and one evening went to get some, not realizing that it was past the time they quit serving them. She was disappointed, but a little while after we had gone back to our room they called us back down--they had baked more cookies just for her! I would not want a room by the elevator and you do have to let them know in advance if you want an upper floor (better view and cost a little more). This was our 1st stay here and we definitely will go back next year!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank coastdreamer
Reviewed 29 June 2006

My husband and I stayed at Lincoln Sands a few years ago and the suite we stayed in (on the second floor) was considerably nicer than the suite we stayed in this time around. We made an online reservation and also made a request for the same suite, but instead, upon arrival, we got a rather shabby looking suite on the first floor. My only wish was that we could have received a call or an e-mail to let us know if all it took to get our request was to pay more money. It would have been nice to be given that option. We took my parents along on this trip and was rather embarrassed by the state of the suite. The sofa was very old, the doors for the murphy bed didn't close properly, and the bedroom did not have air conditioning. I am very surprised that the suites can look so different. Yes, the view was great, but so do many other places along the Coast. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be going back to Lincoln Sands.

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank gojomo
lamoperations, lamoperations at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2007

We hope that you will come to visit the newly remodeled Best Western Lincoln Sands. During the Summer and Fall of 2007 the property has received new pillow top mattresses, new bedding, new sofas, updated granite in bathrooms and showers, a newly remodeled pool area and sitting room, and new paint throughout the property. We hope that you will come and visit us again and the beautiful Best Western Lincoln Sands Suites.

Reviewed 2 May 2006

I am suprised by the negative feedback. We recieved wonderful help from the staff. The treated us above and beyond. They helped us find a nice restuarant take out restaurant and gave us some great great hints on our stay in their city. The pool & spa were absolutely lovely and the room was so so clean and comfy. Next time we would ask for a room either on the ground floor or else away from the elevator as it was noisy. But beyond that is was simply great. We loved the breakfast which was served early. I would recommend that you do get there early as they booked fast and the parking is very limited.

• Stayed: September 2005
5  Thank Kirya
Reviewed 12 January 2006

Wow! I had such a nice time I decided to post a review and am shocked by the negative ones. I will admit we didn't have much interaction with the staff, just at check-in.
On way down the coast we got the room with the jacuzzi tub and fireplace. That was wonderful.
On the way back they only had a room with a murphy bed in the LR and a separate bedroom. We didn't enjoy that room as much as the first!
I also liked the idea of children on the first floor so they can go outside on the grass.
They do have breakfast so that is part of the price.
I would want to make sure which type of room I was paying for but our overall expeience was great!

• Stayed: December 2005