“Nice little oceanfront hotel-great value.”

The Coho Oceanfront Lodge
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 8 February 2010

Looking for a last minute escape to the coast for an overnight and found the Coho. Not disappointed. Newly refurbished rooms and very clean. Great location-looking out the window all you could see was ocean. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast would be ok I guess if you like carbs for breakfast. Very good price for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
YD73, Management at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2010

Thank you for your recommendation of The Coho Oceanfront Lodge. We are all very pleased with the end results of the renovation, and we enjoy sharing the property with guests who feel the way we do. We have recently replaced the floor of the breakfast room, and will, in the near future, be displaying the artwork of local artists on the newly painted walls. More and interesting items for breakfast are also in the plans. Thank you for choosing The Coho for your coastal getaway, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2010

We stayed in a recently renovated Family Suite (#9). The room was very clean and furniture was in perfect condition. Our children enjoyed the indoor pool as the weather outside wasn't great. The beach access isa half-block south and down a steep road or stairs. We paid 159.00 for Friday night-We will go back, but I doubt we can afford the summer rates.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
YD73, Hotel Management at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2010

Thank you for your recommendation of The Coho Oceanfront Lodge. The staff is very pleased with the end result of the renovation, and excited about the opening of the 14 additional units in March. Closer beach access is also a part of our future plans. Room #9 is our largest room, with two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, 738 square feet. We also have several large family suites which range from 490-575 square feet. These suites are more moderately priced than #9, and should still be large enough to comfortably accommodate your family. Thanks again for your input, we look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2010

We love the balcony and the large windows facing the ocean, coffee in the morning and a cocktail in the evening!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
YD73, Management at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2010

The staff of The Coho is very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we want to thank you for your recommendation. Thanks for choosing The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, we will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 February 2010

I was very pleased with my expirence from the start. I made my reservation last minute the day before coming. They met my needs, and were super friendly. Check in wasnt until 4pm, and as we arrived into town early, around 1130, I called and asked if there was any possible way to get in early. They did! We got there and were checked in quickly and friendly. We got the "wine and dine" package, which for 130.00 got us a bottle of wine, 30 dollar gift certificate for an amazing local restraunt, unlimited movie rentals, and late checkout. This package was GREAT. Our wine was waiting in the room, chilled. They gave me the giftcertificate, along with hand written directions and they made my reservation for me (which was SOOOO nice, as the restraunt had an 1.5 hour wait when we arrived and we were seated right away). We drank our wine, and enjoyed a couple movies over the stay, they had a great selection with many new releases. Anytime i came into the office, they were friendly. They loved my dog, and always welcomed her with loves. The rooms itself was very upgraded for a standard room, and the price. The beds were comfortable. Rooms clean, GREAT VIEW! I was very impressed to say the least, and I will definately tell my friends and I will be back myself!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmitchell161988

Thank you for choosing The Coho for your coastal getaway, and for your fine recommendation. We are very glad that you enjoyed everything we have to offer, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future (and your little dog, too)!

Reviewed 25 January 2010

Several blocks off Highway 101 = Quiet
Ocean front = spectacular

Nicely remodeled with a touch of luxury,
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge is worth
having a look. We enjoyed the continental breakfast
and the in-room French press coffee service.

We stayed in a Queen Studio, somewhat small room,
but comfortable. No elevators, so if you have trouble
with stairs, you may have problems because even the 1st
floor rooms you have stairs as they are below the parking
level. Also access to the beach is a block or so away on a very
steep road or stairs.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dreamofengland
Reviewed 23 January 2010

Growing up in Portland the Oregon Coast is my favorite place. Now my family enjoys trips there. We stayed at the Coho (because no other was available) and I am so glad that it was the only one that we could get on the ocean. It was cleaner than clean and the rooms with the retro look were so comfortable, we thought that the remodel was wonderful. Our children thought it was quite fancy. The walk to the beach was not bad at all, and the service was the best. The bathroom was small in the shower area, but really how much room do you really need. The rest of the room was so nice, I could live with that.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2010

I stayed at the Coho suite room for 2 nights with my family. The hotel staff was very kind and their service was great! Room was very clean and big. I enjoyed the beautiful view and the sound of waves. I would like to go back!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family