A friend and I stayed at Surftides for one night on a saturday. We booked a superior room with a fireplace and balcony...ocean front. Room was perfect. Beautiful view of the ocean and very clean. Bathroom was nice. They give you tons of extras, razor, breathe strips, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner (Garnier). We ate at Mist, the hotels reataurant. Beautiful place. I got the surf and turf which was great. Had a bottle of champagne and steamers to start with. All was very good. Very close to Chinook Winds Casino too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel