Loved the hotel room. The staff were all friendly. Beds were extremely comfortable, bath towel soft and the shampoo/conditioner/soap was incredible. I used these instead of my own and currently checking into buying for myself, and the view is amazing. Easy beach access and the hotel restaurant MIST was incredible. Great food, great prices (kids under 12 eat free-1 kids meal free per adult meal purchased) This sold us and we went there 3 times.
Pool is nice, warm, clean. I personally liked the no kids under 18 in the hot tub/sauna and exercise room although my kids were bummed not to be able to go in the hot tub. It made it a place where adults were not bothered by little kids. A tad inconvenient to exchange room key for pool key but I will take that over those coming in to pool area that do not belong.
Everyday at 4 pm the hotel set out fresh warm snickerdoodle cookies and the kids thought this was very special. They looked forward to going each afternoon around 4 for a free cookie. (great idea!!!)
Our only complaint for this whole stay was reoccuring smell of cigarette smoke. There are no AC units in the room and if it was a warmer day (Even if not, we love to have the balcony doors open) we could not keep the balcony doors (Or the front door) open for very long at all due to those who chose not to follow the No Smoking signs/rules. There were several rooms that would smoke on the balconies and it would blow right into our room. With allergies and athsma's in the family we spent most of the time there discouraged by not being able to enjoy the fresh, cool ocean air and sounds of the waves. We did complain but as they stated it's kind of a no win for us since those who usually break the no smoking rule deny it. I must say I fully appreciate those who smoke responsibly. It was just really frustrating to open the door and within 5 minutes having to go close it. And repeat ALL day/night. The room felt like it did get a little stuffy through the night with the warmer weather and no breeze (and no AC/fan unit in room)
With that being said we did love the place, restaurant(AMAZING food and staff) and the front desk staff, and the view of our beautiful Oregon Coast. Will stay again but if the smoking thing is an issue I will most likely pay for a beach house vs several rooms at a hotel the following time. I do know and understand that they cannot patrol this, I just wish there was a way it could be inforced. (maybe a walk along the beach/ocean side of hotel and confront those caught smoking??)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel