Booked hotel stay through Hotels.com. two weeks before travelling. Upon arriving I was told that my reservation could not be found ( I had all my hotels.com information with me). I was pushed to the end of the line and then finally told that after spending 3 hours in the car driving, now i needed to call hotels.com and find out what happened. I told them that they need to make the call as I did not have near as much interaction with hotels.com and did not even know where to start to make a call. I ended up spending over an hour in the lobby being passed over and mocked by the front desk attendant. I have never experienced such poor hospitality at an establishment in my life. I tried many times to reach the manager and was never called back by him. Emailed the owner and recieved an email back from him. I was never called directly and apologized to. My room was refunded, but it is almost as if the behavior of the front desk clerk (directly) and the manager (indiresctly, he did not get the information from hotels,com off the computer!) was completely ignored. I used to remember the surftides as a fun place to go as a child and wanted to share that experience with my daughter for Mothers Day. We had a nice time everywhere else except the Motel. I doubt I will return to the Surftides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel