We go to the Oregon Coast at least once a year (usually twice or more), and love our stays at the Surftides. You can't beat the location right on the beach. We've stayed at other places, some nice, some so-so, but we always seem to come back to Surftides. It's close to the casino, and there's a safeway and Wal-Greens nearby--not to mention a Starbucks--a necessity for this caffeine junkie.. The attached restaurant, "Mist", is also VERY convenient, and offers good value --I highly recommend the "German Pancake" for breakfast--an airy delight! Also, we seem to get the greatest sleep when we stay there--it must be the sea air and the sound of the surf. Our next trip will probably be in October---just in time to do some storm-watching and take advantage of off-season rates--and yes, we'll be staying at Surftides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel