We just stayed one night over the weekend at Surftides w/a groupon that we purchased. Premium 2-queen bed room, newly renovated, w/ocean view balcony. Overall we had a good time and don't have any big complaints. We paid $89 with the groupon which was a nice deal, I don't think I would want to pay close to $200 with taxes for the room we had.
Pros: beautiful ocean view, restaurant was good, we only had breakfast there but it was really tasty and very reasonably priced, 3 of us ate for less than $20. Our 7-yr old LOVED the pool, it was really nice to have an indoor pool to go play in after dark. The fire pits were really neat, although they didn't generate enough heat to sit by in 30 degree weather. Beds were great, nice sheets and pillows. thank you for that!!
Cons: Sorry, but we hated the plastic hard floor...never have seen a floor like it....they are hard and cold and not exactly something welcoming to wake up to. the newly renovated room was very minimalistic...it was OK...not very "warm" and inviting, very sparse. Also, there is not adequate light to read in bed...there was one lamp in between the 2 beds, but it had a huge lampshade on it and was lower than the beds, so I couldn't see to read....it sounds like a small thing, but really needs to be fixed. Hot water in the shower ran out after FIVE minutes. that was disappointing, I rinsed my hair with cold water.
The complaints we had are small, really, overall it is a nice place with friendly staff. Just would not pay full price so I'm not sure if we'll go back, will probably try someplace else next time.
Overall nice stay,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel