Our Family stayed at Surftides Resort for the weekend, and we had a fantastic vacation. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were soft and not a flat motel pillow in sight. We had a private balcony that made us feel like we were staring out to a thousand miles of ocean...GORGEOUS. The maids were so friendly and helpful and cleaned our room each day while we were out and about. The pool and jacuzzi were adequate for the kids, and thanks to the beautiful December weather, we had a blast at the park across from the hotel. We give this charming hotel an A plus. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel