I had given good reviews to Surftides when I went in November of 2011 and then excitedly returned in December. I was unable to obtain a room on the top floor due to construction (over a holiday weekend? not too smart for business) and in this room I could not believe the thick amount of dirty grime that covered the table edges and chair arms. I had unpacked and hung up my clothes so did not want to move rooms, but I did get out a washcloth and began scrubbing with hot water and soap. The accumulation of grime had to have been from months of not being cleaned. When I checked out, I reported this to the young man with sandy colored hair at the front desk and mentioned that their quality assurance person obviously wasn't doing much a job (although she rushes into the room as you are leaving to make sure you aren't taking anything with you or have damaged something yourself. ) The young man acted like it was of little importance and failed to mention my concern to the manager. A few days later when I called the manager his only comment was "when you return ask for me and I'll make some adjustment on next stay's bill." Does he really think I want to return to a room that has furniture so filthy I did not want to use the table or sit in the chairs? I have never seen this much grime on furniture even in very cheap motels I had to stay at when I was in my 20's. He might have enticed me to return had he been business man enough to credit my unfortunate stay where I had to scrub down the furniture myself and had he and his staff been concerned about the filthy condition of the furniture. I doubt I ever return. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel