So I have my wife's family visiting from Australia and we decide to checkout the Oregon Beach scene, without reservations.
Yes, With myself, wife and one year old we, I am also plus a family of six.
Well we get to the Casino in Lincoln city, since the freeway puts you directly off right in front of it and I head to the Lobby. Of course Casino is booked but they have a list of hotels right in the area. Of course they do, that is standard casino practice.
Well the third one I call, I get this helpful yet hot girl voice on the phone; "No problem, come on down, the price is great and we can accommodate you no problem".
Its literally 2 minutes down the street.
The Surf tides is obviously a redone property, you can tell that it has a little wear and tear, but can you really? Because everything was brand new and freshened up nicely. Its super clean, the rooms floors, lines and bathrooms are generous sizes, and did I mention everything is pretty much new and up kept well?
It get better, the girl at the desk, well we will just call her "hot Cora" goes above and beyond and recommends a restaurant for us, books us a masseur, and even gives us a room a few doors away from the chaos that is my brother in laws family.
The general manager, I think his name is jason, is also super helpful. We actually had to split a day early because our infant came up with a cold.. But it was a non issue and jason made our headaches go away.
We also had breakfast in this newly done restaurant. Biscuits and gravy and german pancakes... Enough said.
I used to work at a 5 star Marriott. I know customer service. If you are in this area, stay here. Its clean and they go out of their way to be friendly and accommodate you. It was a pleasure meeting the staff and staying there. We will be booking again soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel