We spent a nice evening at the Surftides. Our oceanfront room was located on the 4th floor. There was a gas fireplace, two chairs and a table. I wish it offered a small sofa and/or softer chairs instead of two "kitchen table" chairs so we could have relaxed a little more but there was nothing wrong with the arrangement either. The beds were very comfortable with nice linen. A small refrigerator, small coffee maker and microwave were also in the room. The shower had great water pressure - something I enjoy immensely. A great location, with a nice size pool and adult only hot tub area. Very close to the casino, but too far to walk. The shuttle comes by once an hour. No pets or smoking allowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel