We made our reservations at the last minute but was so surprised when we checked in and was informed that they had upgraded us from our reserved room to a suite. It was on the fourth floor with a balcony looking right out to the water. We had a bedroom plus another bed in the main area, a fireplace, microwave, small stove, plates and cutlery and a small refrigerator. The staff at the front desk were very helpful as we had forgotten our tooth brush and needed a couple of bandages and asprin. They served wonderful cookies in the lobby about 5:00 PM. The restaurant across the parking lot, The Mist, had a very nice early bird dinner which we enjoyed. I will be back for sure for the location was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel