My husband and I showed up without a reservation
they greeted us warmly help us select a room ,we were thrilled with our room it had a microwave and a fridge in a wee kitchen type area.
We had a balcony with the view of the beautiful pacific ocean and all the sea birds ,just beautiful.
I liked that the room did not have carpet! also I liked that they did not have bedspreads but that thing they do with sheets instead (love that so clean and fresh) I was disappointed that there was only 2 pillows ,I have never been to a hotel that did not give you 4 pillows on a bed, there was a little small hard pillow hidden in the closet area and a big brown throw pillow that clearly could not be washed between guests ,so at check in ask for more pillows!
The pool and hot tub are nice ,there are lots of pool towels in the pool area.
We REALY enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel as a clean family friendly place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel