We stayed at the Surftides for two nights. We had a fourth floor room.
Good points: If you get an ocean view it is nice long beach
You can feed the seagulls from your balcony great fun
It is right on the beach and near the casino and shopping
Areas that could be better
Our room was very warm so we never used the fireplace and kept the sliding door open. This was with the heat turn off.
The front door dead dolt would not lock
The bathroom mirror has a bare bulb comming out of it like you may have in your garage. Pretty tacky
The pool is a concrete dome across the parking lot you you must run across it which when cool or wet is not fun to get to it.
It was OK but I would not return as I would spend more and stay at a bit nicer place. I do think there is a new owner Mr Cho? and he is trying to make improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel