When we first arrived Surftides reminded me of an older Howard Johnson's Motor Lodge, and I wondered what it was all about. We were there 4 nights, and I definitely will return. There have been a lot of updates, and the front desk reception area is one of them. It is a very pleasant welcoming area with a small gift shop, snack shop, and wine tasting held on weekends. The wines were excellent as well as the cheeses, fresh fruits, and chocolates. The rooms were spacious with sliding patio doors to your private deck. As mentioned in some previous reviews people were not comfortable leaving patio door open. We did, and enjoyed the sound of the ocean during the night. The beds were very comfortable with a lightweight down sheet which was perfect. We also enjoyed the Keurig coffee in the morning. There are 4 outdoor gas fire pits and ample seating, with s 'more ingredients available at front desk. There are treasure hunts daily for the children where they find hidden mermaids, and receive a prize. All the children seemed to really enjoy that. We did not swim or use the sauna or hot tub. There is direct access to the beach, and it is a great beach for walking or just chilling.
The Mist restaurant is next to the hotel, and we only had breakfast there, but the food was excellent. The decor was very pleasant, and wait staff very attentive.
One more point to mention: everyone from the housekeeping staff to the front desk staff could not have been more accomodating and helpful. It is a very pleasant atmosphere, making you want to return, even though it could use a little update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel