Surftides is a GREAT hotel. Located directly on the beach, you every room is ocean view and just seconds from feeling the sand in your toes.
The staff is super friendly. Anything you need or want is done for you without hassle. The beds are like big puffy white clouds, and the rooms are super comfy. Turned on the fireplace, popped in a DVD, cracked the slider so we could hear the ocean ... and RELAXED!
We stay there a few times a year, and we ALWAYS come back to Surftides. The rooms may be higher priced than some other hotels, but it is worth it! The view, the location (just blocks from the casino and a restaurant on site) ,makes it super convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel