“Incredible Mexican restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rio
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Madras
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New restaurant in little Madras serving fresh, gourmet Mexican and tantalizing margaritas. The food is unusual, beautifully presented and the owner is a gem. Cost is very reasonable. Meals are quite large (enough for 2).
“Incredible Mexican restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Wow! This is one of the best Mexican restaurants I have frequented. The fish tacos were superb and my wife had the vegetarian chile relleno which was excellent. The best plating I have seen in a Mexican restaurant!

White Salmon, Washington
“Exceptional in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Gourmet Mexican, beautifully presented and absolutely delicious.
The restaurant is charming and the service excellent.
Don't miss it if you are in the area.

Coos Bay, Oregon
“OUTSTANDING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Our meal at Rio could not have been better! The staff are fantastic and genuinely friendly. I can't express how much I enjoyed my meal without just saying, Rio is hands down the best Mexican Restaurant I have ever been to and one of the best restaurants of any cuisine, anywhere. I'd move to Madras just so I could eat here every week!

Eugene
“Best Mexican food I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food at Rio was outstanding, all the ingredients were fresh, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. You have to try the guacamole - in one word, amazing! If in Madras (our anywhere with in 50 miles of Madras) this restraunt is a must visit.

Gilbert
“Surprising Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My spouse and I have lived in Arizona for over 50 years each and have eaten a lot of Mexican food. Even though Rio was rated as the top restaurant in Madras, we were not expecting it to meet our expectations. We were wrong. Even by Arizona standards, this is a very good Mexican restaurant. The pork burrito was moist and tasty. The green sauce was excellent . We also had the tortilla soup which the owner told us would be free if we didn't think it was good. It was more than good. Overall, the meal and service was excellent. As other reviewers have said, this is not your average Mexican food and it was well worth the higher prices

• Visited August 2013