“Really Vegetarian”

Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Vegetarian”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I was so happy to find a Mexican restaurant that truly served vegetarian rice and beans and organic, too! Hubby for the spicy chicken and said it was great. It's a "healthier" Mexican. not your greasy spoon type. Big servings and good price compared to other restaurants in the area.

Visited August 2014

Spokane, Wa
“Favorite meal of our stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Our last night in town I had read the reviews and decided to give it a try. My husband and I both had one soft taco, daughter had the cheese quesadilla and we shared a basket of chips/salsa/guac. Nothing is fancy but they all had a nice fresh taste and the best price for dinner of our stay. We ate outside because it was really warm inside; almost too warm to enjoy a meal. We would definitely return the next time we're in town.

• Visited August 2014
Falcon Cove, Oregon
“yummy”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Like the specialty tortillas. I chose spinach and it's chewy. I like that. I'm releaved that the burritos are so big one isn't expected to finish it until tomorrow. I love left overs from Left Coast Siesta. Also really pleased with all the trimmings that come with the burrito.

Visited July 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Awesome! ”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Great, affordable tex mex fare in a casual setting! The whole family loved their food and even our daughter with her lactose intolerance was easily accommodated! Awesome beer and cider selection, lots of local craft beers to choose from!
The beautiful patio was full when got there but we enjoyed sitting inside as well!

San Diego, California, United States
“Tasty Mex in Manzanita”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Good lunch here at modest money. Dog friendly outdoor patio. We had soft shell tacos. Good hot sauce.

Visited June 2014