“Perfect addition to a beach trip”
Review of Spa Manzanita

Spa Manzanita
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Manzanita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Manzanita offers wonderful massage, facials, body treatments, natural nail services and a full retail store. Every professional at spa manzanita pledges services and products to make your visit to the coast truly exceptional. You can look forward to an inspired ritual for body, mind and spirit. At spa manzanita, we combine the serenity of the beach, the power of expert touch and the comfort of our surroundings to ensure a rejuvenating experience. Because we all live as well as work at the beach, we take pride in building lasting relationships with all who share our commitment. We welcome you as friends as well as clients, seeking your wellness for tomorrow as well as your contentment for today. We are located in the heart of Manzanita, Oregon. 10 miles south of Cannon Beach, 90 miles west of Portland Oregon.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 25 February 2014

After first getting a massage at Spa Manzanita I've made a point to come back every time I visit. This most recent trip we had 15 people staying in a house and 6-7 of us ended up getting massages here over the course of the weekend. Easily to walk to and extremely friendly staff. Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"inn"
"ocean"

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had an hour massage during a recent weekend in Manzanita. The spa is easy to find, right in the heart of Manzanita close to shops and restaurants. The spa was busy (I took that as a good sign) but the massage room was quiet. My massage was excellent: relaxing, soothing and stimulating. I'd go back!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

My friend and I frequent the Coast and wanted something different. We splurged on a spa day and out of 6 different locations we contacted Spa Manzanita offered the most personable customer service and detailed information right over the phone.

To be honest I was surprised by the price difference at Spa Manzanita vs. the other spas we contacted. They were dramatically cheaper and in most cases you get what you pay for, BUT Spa Manzanita was the rare exception!!! 2 Massages, 2 facials w/ paraffin treatments & 2 pedicures for the price of 1 person almost anywhere else.

My friend and I booked the Manzanita Time with Pedicures! What a wonderfully relaxing experience. The ENTIRE staff was personable, attentive and professional.

I wish I could afford this kind of experience everyday!!
I hope everyone has the opportunity to enjoy Spa Manzanita! I know I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I scheduled a 90 minute massage at Spa Manzanita last weekend. What a beautiful spa and what friendly staff. It was so relaxing. I would recommend this wonderful spa to anyone as part of their visit to the Oregon Coast.