“We'll Run..Great Service!!”

Spa Manzanita
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Manzanita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Manzanita offers wonderful massage, facials, body treatments, natural nail services and a full retail store. Every professional at spa manzanita pledges services and products to make your visit to the coast truly exceptional. You can look forward to an inspired ritual for body, mind and spirit. At spa manzanita, we combine the serenity of the beach, the power of expert touch and the comfort of our surroundings to ensure a rejuvenating experience. Because we all live as well as work at the beach, we take pride in building lasting relationships with all who share our commitment. We welcome you as friends as well as clients, seeking your wellness for tomorrow as well as your contentment for today. We are located in the heart of Manzanita, Oregon. 10 miles south of Cannon Beach, 90 miles west of Portland Oregon.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Even the entrance makes you feel welcome. The services are provided on time and the ambiance is so relaxing. The best spa experience imaginable! Highly recommend..

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The atmosphere is soothing, and the decor modern and tasteful. The staff are terrific - and my wife and I have probably had massages (and for her, facials and pedicures) from almost every one of them. Couples massages in the couples room are very romantic.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had a second massage by Chris a couple of days ago at the Spa. I have had many in my long life and I can say without exception he provides by far the most therapeutic and enjoyable experience I have ever had. He is friendly, professional and talented. I have only had lovely experiences at this Spa and would highly recommend any type of experience there. There is a wonderful little retail area stocked with the most enticing candles, robes, bath salts and reading material. Enjoy! Elizabeth M.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is a gracious and healing environment. I had the sea wrap; a mind and skin soothing application I would highly recommend to those who are feeling the "burn out", and in need of some rejuvenation. My thanks to Suzy, as the following massage was the icing on the cake! She found the trouble spots and they are gone. I was not only fixed and de-stressed, but rejuvenated so as to really enjoy my time at the beach. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

After first getting a massage at Spa Manzanita I've made a point to come back every time I visit. This most recent trip we had 15 people staying in a house and 6-7 of us ended up getting massages here over the course of the weekend. Easily to walk to and extremely friendly staff. Highly recommended.