Belknap Hot Springs Lodge and Gardens
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge(Sisters)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$140
Sisters Motor Lodge(Sisters)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$198
Sweet Home Inn(Sweet Home)
US$101
US$91
US$99
US$258
US$229
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe secret gardenhot springs poolmckenzie riverrv campingsoaking poolssmall storeclosest restaurantget away from it allfire pitbagelsrelaxing staythe main lodgelodge poolblue poolproxy fallsdvdseugene
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My experience was in an old but well functioning camper trailer. As a small gal driving this thing on a hitch from Evanston Wyoming was no easy feat! I was fortunate about the amazing experience I had there going it solo.... More than anything I wish it could have been shared with my mate. THE WATER!!! The water is what is magickal. The staff must have been on an up day and I was certainly on a down day not feeling to well. The water soothed and welcomed my ill, tired, and somewhat neglected soul. The embrace of the holy water from my mother earth rebirthed my entire SELF. Fortunately there were no out of control children or major partying. People were respectful and courteous. My RV needed love in which I found great kindness in my neighbors and the STAFF at Belknap Springs. I did laundry, dealt with garbage, and other RV issues and felt very accommodated. It was well worth the money. THE WATER. It is some of the most magickal stuff on earth... The river. I PLAN TO GO BACK AND SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH MY FAMILY and make certain to check out the gardens and all the other stuff not seen. There are other natural springs in the area. My suggestion is bring a camper. The ratings on the cabins are where the issues seem to come in.

BLESSED BE! LOVE MINDY

Room Tip: Bring a camper or tent or van etc. The ratings on the cabins are not good. This is a place for earthy people seeking elemental energies. Bring or create your own space in the earth.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We rented one night (a cabin) n found cockrouches, I was very disappointed with their service, we came in to the lobby to change our cabins and she, lady behind the counter (Debbie) was rude and abnocsous! We were baffled by her response, she began that we couldn't enter the pool, and yelled that we couldn't rent a cabin and we were liers and so forth. This was our first time visiting the place (from nz) , the service was absolutely horrendous!!! Wouldn't recommend anybody to go there

• Stayed: October 2013
9  Thank Reallywow
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The gardens are amazing and the river beautiful. This was our third time to visit but first time staying there. It was pouring rain for days on our road trip through Oregon. We decided to hit hot springs since it was hard to do much else.
The cabin was comfortable and we could hear the river below us and had a nice deck.
What soured our experience was the lady who checked us in went out of her way to tell us all the things we could NOT DO ! NO EXCEPTIONS. She made us feel like we did not matter at all and there are plenty of people coming so if we do not return so what? I wish I could have turned around and drove away.
Turns out the other employees were very nice and helpful.
It is a place everyone should see.
But I doubt I will ever go back.

Room Tip: Cabins are a good value. There is a full kitchen, frig, microwave,stove, deck. Make your meals. Soak in hot springs and walk in garden.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Cat B
Reviewed 4 October 2013

For $7 you can use the hot springs pool for an hour. Soothing, and well, hot, an hour is plenty of time. Full locker rooms nearby, everything a bit older but well kept. Grounds done up with lots of flowering things, McKenzie River rushing by to add a nice sound when you're not underwater.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The road to the upper RV park badly needs to have the trees trimmed as they severely scratched our brand new 5th wheel and took off the paint. Parking for checking in poor and had to leave our rig blocking traffic to register (no area for temp parking marked or noted). The grounds are beautiful but I swear that someone who never RV'd designed the sites, they seem backwards for hookups. When into office the next day and only one person on the desk and phones not answered. They need new management here. It could be outstanding but it's below par. Loved the hot pools. Not the friendliest place. I would stay again because of the pools and grounds but would not for the damage to our RV! Truly if someone paid attention this could be a fabulous place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple