“What a delight!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McMinnville
A' Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 McMinnville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our trip to Oregon in July 2013 included two nights in McMinnville while we visited area wineries. We chose A' Tuscan Estate based on Trip Advisor reviews, and we were not disappointed! We stayed in the Napoli room, which was lovely and comfortable, with a massive, deluxe bathroom. The highlight of the stay there was certainly the gourmet breakfast, which Chef Jacques prepared from scratch each morning. Our first morning, the first course was creme brulee with fresh berries - what a decadent, delicious start to the day! Jacques and Liz were warm and friendly without being intrusive. The B&B is located within easy walking distance of McMinnville's charming little downtown where we found several excellent restaurants. I would heartily recommend A' Tuscan Estate! Five stars...

There are newer reviews for A' Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We spent 2 nights at A' Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast and throughly enjoyed it. Liz and Jacques run a terrific B&B. Their place is pristine. Jacques is an internationally recognized chef and each breakfast was excellent. Would not hesitate to stay again next time we plan a trip to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed in the Napoli room for two nights and had a wonderful time. Liz and Jacques were wonderful hosts, and the breakfasts were simply amazing. Jacques is an accomplished chef and a very knowledgeable sommelier, and we had a very interesting chat about wine. I would recommend this B&B without hesitation.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This B&B was wonderful from start to finish. Liz was a lovely host and very helpful. Jacques is a fantastic cook and the meal is more than a normal B&B breakfast meal...it was a gourmet treat. The rooms were perfect and every last amenity was accounted for. The location is ideal as it is perfect for a quick walk to all the great restaurants and shops downtown. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I went on a vacation with my family to the coast and they wanted to go to the wine country. I have to say when it comes to finding great!!!!!! places they are the best. I received a call from my sister in law the next day,telling me about this beautiful B&B. the breakfast was amazing!!! Im not a morning person and they serve at 8 or 10am.the owners are Liz and Jacques Rolland and they were beautiful. I stayed there with Lucy my service dog the apartment I rented was gorgeous, there was coffee made for me and fresh cream in the fridge.I had a pretty porch with hanging flowers and a patio in the back. I didn't want to leave.I also have to say the bed and bedding were the best Ive ever slept on EVER and I have a sleep number bed.Ive gone to Depoe Bay so many times in the last two years, and I've always driven through McMinnville. I never knew I was missing out on this B&B. I have Europe on my bucket list, but if I can't make it at least I got to enjoy Jacques cooking and I am so looking forward to going back. I will never drive through this town again not without stopping at the most beautiful B&B ever. I miss your breakfast already. thank you so much for a most enjoyable stay Donna and Lucy.

Room Tip: I stayed in an apartment and my family stayed in a room, I don't think there is such a thing a a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I just returned from staying four nights at A Tuscan Estate and I cannot say enough. Everything was just great. The attention to detail in the decorations,the cleanliness and the breakfasts prepared by Jacques were outrageous. I would definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Loved Loved A Tuscan Estate!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, our only regret wished we had more time. The Tuscan Estate is nestled on the corner of a lush landscape canvas that welcomes you to a paradise. I could not get enough of the beautiful flowers and the aroma was intoxicating. The Estate is in walking distance to historic downtown that is not only gorgeous but a friendly atmosphere. If wine is your passion this s the place for you as they embrace their local wineries.
I would recommend A Tuscan Estate 100% and would be my first choice. Liz and Jaques are the most gracious host and pay a lot of attention to detail fom the food to the decor of the rooms. Top quality...