“Thus is good Mexican food”
Review of Los Molcajetes

Los Molcajetes
Ranked #29 of 102 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, large portions and reasonably priced. Party of five and all were happy with their food. This is good authentic Mexican food. The margaritas were really really good.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

When we want Mexican food this is the place. The food is consistently good food and the price does not put you in shock. We usually do fajitas for two. It is not a place that you go for special occasions but if you are looking for a good dinner I would recommend it.

1  Thank Mt_Griz
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Based on other reviews on Trip Advisor, my husband & I decided to give Los Molchajetes a try ... even went so far as to order the Cream Chicken entree' (that was on the previously listed menu - which has now been removed from the above-mentioned restaurant info - since I read the reviews 2 days ago, and after mentioning the description to our server when there 2 days ago ...) - the description was something like 'chicken with bell peppers & onion in a cheese/sour cream sauce' ... when the server brought my entree', she set it down and said here's your ??, something other than what I ordered 'Cream Chkn' - I said 'is it Cream Chkn?' ... noting the meat & veggies were just in a tomato sauce with no sour cream or cheese visible, she said, oh yes - still questioning if it was the correct menu item, I decided to give it a taste-test, it tasted ok, but still no HINT of cheese OR sour cream ... server came back to check on us, I asked again if this was the Cream Chkn, she assured me it was, I explained that I don't taste ANY sour cream and it doesn't have the consistency of having any cheese in it - she offered to bring me sour cream, I agreed to that, she brought a side dish with 1/3-1/2 Cup sour cream, (overkill) which helped, but still no cheese anywhere to be found in this dish! Pretty disappointed with my meal - there definately was NOT much likeness to the Cream Chicken description they have listed on their menu with what I was served -(I wonder if the menu description will change now that this discrepancy has been publicly noted ... ) just sayin', they'll probably want to cover their assets ... otherwise service was good and warm chips a plus - will look elsewhere next time we're in Mac - enjoyed the ice cream place across the street immensely!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is a well equipped Mexican restUrNt. Very nice staff the food is good and one of the best margaritas ever. Even better than Mexico. Family oriented and very untuned with special requests for those of who need no cheese or extra sour cream. Eat Local it's great

1  Thank L F
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Someone else summed it up best with the OK review, been for lunch and dinner nothing too special all around just ok, a lot of other places around that are better.

1  Thank OregonmommaL