“Delicious pastries and lattes” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A locally owned and operated bakery cafe with coffee, superb sandwiches, fresh bread, and pastries. They are great for wine country picnics!
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious pastries and lattes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We discovered this little gem on our last morning in McMinnville. Too bad! It had some of the best pastries we have ever eaten! And the lattes were perfect. Best of all, it was a great place to just sit and sip and observe the world going by.

Visited June 2014

Mcminnville
“Betrayed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I called red fox and inquired about bread. The person I spoke with seemed distracts and irritated. I said I'd be right down to get my loaves of bread. When I arrived they had closed the doors for the day. All sold out. WHAT?

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sherwood, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

The bakery items are delicious. I love the lunch sandwiches made with their fresh bread. Try their cookies too.

Visited October 2013
McMinnville, Oregon
“Nice Little Bakery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Have visited Red Fox on a few occasions. The baguette is the reason I keep coming back...fantastic. Everything else I have tried has just been ok. The other breads are ok, the pastries are ok and the sandwiches are just ok. My only real gripe is the consistently slow service, although they are always kind.

Visited November 2013
Newberg, Oregon
“Just what I was hoping for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Always wanted to stop in and finally made it! I was surprised at the number of sandwich choices! Had a turkey with gouda and it was delicious! The price was reasonable and the included cookie was a bonus! The place is small, but you get a very "homey" feel. It looked like a lot of people used this as a "take-out" as well! I will definitely go there again and try a different selection and maybe even give in to the temptation to bring some of the baked goods home with me!

• Visited November 2013