“Wineries and Aviation Museum”
Review of Twisted Willow Inn

Twisted Willow Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McMinnville
Twisted Willow Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 McMinnville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What a lovely little B&B. The rooms were cozy and comfortable, the breakfasts were fantastic, and our hosts, June and Jack, were friendly and accommodating. The location is perfect, a quiet residential street within walking distance of shops and restaurants (La Rambla was a treat). Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We liked the Willow room, but the Rose room is a bit larger if you need more space
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WillowMumLindaA45

Reviewed 12 November 2013

June and Jack made our stay relaxing, comfortable and easy. We called around noon to see if
we could pick up some information on local wineries. June was very accommodating and let us even check in early!! She had several cards from wineries for 2 for 1 tastings. She also recommend 2 restaurants that were very very good ( The Thistle and Nick's). Every place in town where we mentioned her, they all had good things to say about June. We could easily go for a walk for dinner and wine tasting. June's cooking was very good. Jack's company ( about golf and football) also made the stay enjoyable. The bed was very comfortable! The step stool helped this short gal get in and out of bed without any problem. I have already recommended this B & B. Enjoy!

Room Tip: The steam shower was a special treat, especially if you really need to warm up!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

June and Jack have done a magnificent job with this old house in downtown McMinnville. The character of old construction, a rich family history (check out the B&W photos in the stairwell!) and cozy amenities will make for a great stay. We especially loved the cobb oven in the back, great for making pizzas, and the steam shower is amazing!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was our first Bed & Breakfast experience and Jack and June made us feel comfortable and very welcome in their beautiful home. What a treat! The wood floors, antique furniture, and old charm was just what we were hoping for......all just blocks from the cute shops and delicious restaurants on 3rd Street! AND the food was amazing! Exceeded our expectations! Two thumbs up for the chicken hash with poached eggs, the cream cheese and red pear stuffed croissants, and the greek yogurt parfaits!! Yum! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We loved the Rose Room with the beautiful balcony!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The food was amazing, beds were so comfortable we didn't want to get up and the beautiful, relaxing stream shower was an awesome treat! We will be coming back every year for our anniversary. 2 thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I was disappointed although the hostess and host very nice. The beds are very high and even though they gave me a stool it was dangerous for me to get in and out of the bed. i wish someone had explained them as I have l would have not chosen this B and B.

Breakfast was very simple not B and B quality I am use to for the price. No heat. Steam shower nice. Other couple pleasant to visit with... And they made the visit and breakfast delightful not the food.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
June C, Owner at Twisted Willow Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

I’m so sorry you were disappointed. I try to make every guest’s stay as pleasant as possible so I take your comments very seriously. Most guests love the high fluffy feather beds. The top of the mattress is 34 inches, less than three feet, which isn’t a danger for most people. I will let guests know in the future. We let guests control their own heating/ AC. I take full responsibility if this wasn’t clearly communicated to you. I did turn the heat up to 75 when you said you were cold in the morning. I’m glad you enjoyed the steam shower! I’m a little confused about your comment that the food was too simple. I served waffles with blueberry sauce, bacon and Greek yogurt parfaits that morning. You said you had a medical condition that didn’t allow you to eat certain foods. You asked for scrambled eggs and the yogurt parfait only. I was happy to oblige you. Simple, yes, but exactly what you requested. Again, I’m so sorry the stay wasn’t what you expected. I sincerely hope you have good experiences in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

After reading several reviews, I chose to stay here and was not disappointed. We were welcomed upon arrival, and felt right at home immediately. Close to town, yet very quiet. We stayed in the Rose Room and enjoyed sitting on the patio. I wish we would have had more time. Breakfast was great and filling. Looking forward to visiting again!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple