“Deserves 6 stars for an excellent unplanned Italian family style lunch for 12 people!”
Review of Cafe Uncorked - CLOSED

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
McMinnville, Oregon
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Chef Bono knows how to cook Italian......although he is not Italian...try any pasta but I recommend the seafood fettucine with a caesar salad......good wine selection and nice patio.....go there! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Good but NOT Great”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went to Cafe Uncorked, because we read about it in the Willamette Valley tourism brochure, and the impression you get is that this restaurant is really something special. It isn't. Don't misunderstand me, it's good, but it's nothing to write home about. The decor is that version of industrial that borders on 'un-done.' The menu has very few choices. We went there for the crab and salmon, and they were out of both. I had a cheese burger with carmelized onions, and while tasty it was also greasy. My wife had crab cakes hoping they would be as good as the fresh crab, and they weren't. The filler masked the flavor of the crab. The service was OK, but we were the only 2 people there, so I thought it could have been better. Overall it was just average.

• Visited September 2013
“Yummy :)”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Just check it out for yourself !
Good food, drinks and wine. When the weather is good, the back patio is amazing to sit at.

• Visited December 2012
Colorado
“Not pleased with the extra charges”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

We stopped in, impromptu, for a quick bite on a Saturday afternoon. We were drawn by the eclectic specials menu and were pleased with the food, although the prices were outrageous. What we weren't made aware of was the small-print $4.00 charge for splitting a sandwich...a $16.00 sandwich. My iced tea never arrived, but the $3.00 charge managed to make it onto the bill. When asked for a correction, our server removed only $2.00 of the $3.00 charge for the missing iced tea. I guess she forgot not only to deliver it, but also how much the establishment charges for it. Mistake in the establishment's favor...no surprise there.

No adjustment was made for the ridiculous split charge when we questioned it. I told her that, had I realized that there was a charge to split, we would have simply cut the sandwich in half ourselves, to which she replied, "I still would have charged you."

Well, that's a bunch of garbage, and we were offended. We adjusted the tip appropriately and determined that we would erase this establishment from our future travel plans. Nice job.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank pingfall
Hood River, Oregon
“Undiscovered Gem!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have probably driven by this place a dozen times and wondered what it was. The outside doesn't give you a real idea how great this place is! It was actually another Tripadvisor review that led us there. Wow! We were not disappointed. The inside is cool and they had a great menu. They had local wines by the glass and the service was great! I couldn't wait to spread the word about this place!

• Visited June 2013