“Terrible”

Add it.
Ruby Cakes
“Terrible”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

How can you make a cupcake without butter or flour taste good? Ruby Cakes hasn't figured it out yet either.

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Gluten free and good”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We are a celiac family so desserts are usually non existent, or mediocre. But Ruby Cakes has wonderful cupcakes and a great choice. I am not sure how they did it but the bakery goods had a regular texture and taste of regular bakery goods. The scones were marvelous. We also bought bread and hamburger buns. We froze the hamburger buns and had them later and I was sorry I didn't buy more. They were great. This is a wonderful bakery for anyone and especially if you have to be gluten free.

• Visited June 2013
Sheridan, Oregon
“Fun to try and some really killer tastes”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Ruby Cakes was fun to enter and try. I have eaten their products on 3 or 4 occasions.

I was entranced with their chocolate salted caramel. Although I would say, stay away from the Red Velvet unless you enjoy a Twizzlers taste.

If you are looking for gluten-free, this is is your fun place!

• Visited January 2013
“good but $$”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I was surprised at the size of the place... really big! There are places to sit and eat right there. The muffins were really good.... as were the delicious scones. I did not purchase any cupcakes as they had a couple of inches of frosting on them...not to my liking. Items were on the pricy side. Would rather they lower the price on the items and give you a less fancy box to take them home in. Just my opinion.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank bertzmom
“Perfect substitution!”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Gluten and dairy free AND vegan? Yes! All the treats I have tasted have been delightful and a great alternative to the real thing. My favorite cupcake is the red velvet.

Visited May 2012