All reviews front desk stayed here waffles room was clean staying at this hotel water park the evergreen aviation museum nice property air museum highway side exercise room would stay again biscuits and gravy wings hot breakfast included breakfast linfield college
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here for a K9 seminar and it was amazingly quiet all things considered. Great customer service they worked with my agency to change the billing method. Helpful informative staff. Clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Friendly, helpful staff: When public internet server was unavailable, front desk Jake assisted us with getting the information we requested. Thanks to Trina at the front desk, we got a better reservation with her than online.
Good rest on the pillow top mattress. (Small puffy pillows weren't comfortable to us.)
Good breakfast choices.
Easy access to Hwy 18 & to downtown Mc Minnville.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank msgardenelf
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here with my wife while in town to visit Evergreen Aviation's museum and park.

Check in was easy, price was good, room was clean, staff were friendly, internet was free, and breakfast was plentiful.

Everything I wanted out of a hotel.

Not sure if we'll ever be back in McMinnville, but if we were, we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Road808985
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My husband and I were in Oregon for a wedding. We have family in McMinnville so that is where we stay as a home base. We spent the first two nights in town at the Vineyard Inn as the Comfort Inn was booked. For years we've stayed at the Vineyard Inn as it was the only place in town really that wasn't B&B type. As the Vineyard Inn has continued to decline over the years and has gotten downright shabby and the staff cranky and unhelpful, my husband and I were THRILLED to stay at the Comfort Inn! When we walked in I was immediately impressed. It's not a huge hotel, but it's nicely decorated, it's clean and feels comfortable from the get go. Front desk staff was very friendly! We arrived before check in time (still on East Coast time!) and we were still able to get into our room. As we were walking down the hall some of the doors were open and I noted how large the rooms appeared. When we walked in our room I was FLOORED! For $25 more a night than the Vineyard Inn we were able to book a two room King suite with a jacuzzi tub in the living room area! Two televisions, a spacious bathroom, a microwave and fridge AND a large sitting area with two comfy chairs, a couch and a coffee table. It was such a pleasant surprise!! The bed was comfortable and the jacuzzi was fabulous!! We also really enjoyed the breakfast offerings each morning. Eggs, oatmeal, cereal, breads, pastries, juice, coffee, yogurt...anything one might want. My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay. In fact, one night instead of going out, my family came to our spacious hotel room and we ordered pizza and played poker and watched movies. It was a great night! That NEVER could have or would have happened at the Vineyard Inn! Also, even though we didn't have time to use it, the pool is great. There is a large indoor patio area with lounge chairs and towels as well as an outdoor fenced in patio area. This really is the best place to stay in Mac if you are looking for the traditional hotel experience. You are also very close to downtown. We loved our stay and we will NEVER return to the Vineyard Inn. EVER. Thank you Comfort Inn & Suites for making our vacation comfortable and relaxing!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CampbellScot
Reviewed 20 July 2011

A big thank you to all the staff for the hospitality! We just spent 2 nights and couldn't have been happier. The rooms were very well appointed and obviously well cared for. Great location acroos from a huge aviation musuem and fabulous waterpark...make sure to buy your tickets from the front desk $20.00 versus $35.00. The breakfast was more than adequate with eggs and waffles offered. Great value. The pool was a nice bonus as well and the kids could swim while I could workout and watch them through a large picture window.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family