“Fabulous”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Crescent Cafe was started in 2007 as a local, family-owned restaurant focused on serving quality breakfast and brunch. We strive to serve the freshest, seasonal ingredients and create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere for our guests. Our bread and pastries are baked fresh daily and our menu rotates often, so there is always something new to try! We are open 7 days a week and serve breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday from 7:00am-2:00pm and brunch Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am-2:00pm. We serve beer and wine and are well known for our Mimosas!
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We've eaten there for years and the food is always superb. Chef Danny uses such fresh ingredients from his & Michael's farm...A must try for brunch or dinner.

1  Thank c o

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I visit Crescent Cafe almost once a week. The meals are always mouth watering and wonderful. I tried the Ruben Sandwich (I am not a fan of sour kraut) and now I always order it when it is on the menu. I wish they stayed open later but when I found out Danny gets up so early to cook everything from scratch I understand.

1  Thank marjoram39
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My first Monte Cristo and it was wonderful, with generous portions of ham and cheese served piping hot. Quaint little cafe, very clean, attentive help.

1  Thank Westbynw
Reviewed 7 January 2014

It is always worth the wait! Coffee, OJ, coffeecake, breakfast is hearty and heavenly....every single time. Michael (owner) and wait staff are superb. Ambiance is wonderful! It is our favorite breakfast restaurant in Yamhill County.

1  Thank Sylvia T
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We loved having our Saturday morning breakfast here! I guess we lucked out and got a table without waiting. Excellent service, wonderful homemade cinnamon roll, fresh squeezed blood orange juice and pretty good food! If I could go back, I would order the breakfast chicken hash dish (instead of the pulled pork breakfast special). Right in downtown, close to the Hotel Oregon and a cute little shop where I did some after breakfast shopping. A definite go back on my next visit kind-of place!