“Friday Night Dinner”

Good for: Child-friendly
San Diego, California
“Friday Night Dinner”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Any Ruby Tuesday is a promised delicious experience. This particular one had a 5-10 minute wait around 6:30 pm, and the service was good, not great, but good.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MrsCrossen

Salem, Oregon
“if you can't say anything nice....”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

You cannot seat yourself. Ok. We waited over 5 minutes and finally had to go ask the bartender around the corner if there was anyone to seat us. "They're all working hard in the back for other customers." There were about 10 people total in the whole place!

She grabbed menus & took us to a back corner booth where it was plain to us we were being "punished" because you can't see over the booths. We waited another 10 minutes for a waitress to even come over which was quite strange because she didn't walk up until we started putting on our coats.

Long story short. Food was expensive & forgettable. Service for the regulars was quick & for us almost non-existant. This is one of the RARE times we did not tip because of the horrible service.

WE WILL NEVER GO BACK. There aren't that many dine-in restaurants in Mcminnville to choose from but I don't care. I will NEVER go back to this place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ruthiepoo1963
Salem, Oregon
“Clean, friendly place especially for lunch”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

First time I had eaten at a Ruby Tuesdays, and I loved their salad bar. Great selection, fresh food at a moderate price

Visited June 2012
1 Thank jeannecass
Oregon
“Improved but...”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

The menu is improved but the experience still is just average. Food quality is better but ambience is lacking and service is uneven.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest food in town!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

I enjoy my experience every time I go here. Not only was my first experience great, but I am referred to by name. Last night I had dinner there. My burger was cooked perfectly, my wife's pasta was delicious, and the general manager Pam personally checked on our meal. I read previous postings and it funny how the bad comments make no sense. My personal and honest opinion is you will not be disappointed with this family restaurant. Its my mac town favorite. 5 stars all around!

1 Thank Chris B