Holiday Inn Express Medford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Travelers Inn(Medford)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresswarm cinnamon rollsroom was cleanharry davidgreat roomfree breakfastflat screen tvpleasant stayyogurtking suitean overnight stayindoor poolfront desk staffnice breakfasta great place to stayconvenient locationcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We were debating on where to stay on our way home. We could have stayed anywhere in Medford.. Lots of the hotels offer almost the same amenities...
The pool at this hotel is smaller but just fine. The water temp was great and the hot tub felt great.
The rooms are clean and well decorated.
We haven't eaten breakfast yet but it should be fine
Jeremy, the manager was great when we arrived and made us feel welcome.
So, we are happy with our choice

• Stayed: April 2014
Jesse H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

We're very happy you enjoyed your stay with us- Jeremiah is one of our best, I'll be glad to pass along your kind words. We hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I checked into the Holiday Inn and asked for the free water as I'm a priority club member and they informed me water is no longer offered. This was a nice thing to get at check in after driving all day. The person on the desk did offer to buy water for me, but said after the first of January there will be no more water or cookies. Instead there will be more points.
Might have to find a new place to stay rather the Holiday Inn Express.
Room was great, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Jesse H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

I'm not sure why the clerk thought those things were happening. We are going to change the standards of our member recognition- I believe the choice is between water and a bag of trail mix, or extra points for their membership.

In any event, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you the next time that you're in town!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed three nights. Very nice staff, very good free WiFi. Space, beds and pillows are very good. Good heat and A/C. Good frig--thanks for no minibar!--and micro. Good HDTV and cable. Breakfast has all the usuals--plus hot stuff, such as bacon & scrambled eggs and muffins & gravy, as well as great warm cinnamon rolls. Coffee is quite good, so you don't need to make it in your room. The next-door hotel, although slightly lower priced, features as their only hot breakfast food some waffles that you can make. We will not stay there again.
Harry & David's is just a short walk, as is a Fred Meyer across the road.
On the slight downside, small closet and some minor issues with grout in bathroom. These can be easily ignored or fixed by them.
Indoor pool/spa and usual fitness room, which we did not use.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing west (front) are probably best.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank surfonmt
Jesse H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely have the maintenance engineer look into the grout in the bathrooms- no problem is too small!

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you come stay with us on your next visit to Medford.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband and I stopped at this hotel the first night of our vacation to So Cal. We have had good experiences with this chain before, and expected the same experience, but found ourselves disappointed.
The pluses; the room was clean, the breakfast is filling, and the staff is friendly. They did address my issue when I brought it up with them.
The negative was that 'The Issue' was such a big one- the bed was broken. On one whole side, it felt as though an elephant was sitting on the edge, and it was an effort to keep from rolling out. My husband started out on that side and eventually said that he could not sleep there. As he was to be driving, I insisted that we switch (okay, I also thought he may be acting a bit dramatically). No, he was not. I built a wall of pillows along the edge of the bed and tried to sleep. The problem is that when your body feels as though it's resisting being rolled, the muscles don't relax and sleep is pretty much nonexistent. Considering that the whole point of an hotel room is to sleep, this was a problem.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Jesse H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel from your last stay, we appreciate all feedback in an attempt to better the experience that we offer our guests. I'm very sorry that the bed was in such poor condition. We are working on updating the furnishings, and I have flagged that room for maintenance in the meantime. We take our guest's comfort very seriously, and your situation should not have happened.

I'm glad that the other aspects of your stay were pleasant, and I hope that the rest of your vacation was relaxing and free of trouble.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel was fine. The location is close to a Harry and David store and a weekend farmer's market. The pool was small but clean and the breakfast was the standard chain fair. Laundry available, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Jesse H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property for you last stay! I'm happy that your time with us was pleasant, and we hope to see you the next time that you're in Medford.