“Comfortable stop”
Review of Comfort Inn South

Comfort Inn South
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Nice hotel, decent price. Room comfortable and clean except for very stained carpet. Noticed it in the elevator too, so maybe a guest did it? We had a 3rd floor double Queen (they were out of kings). Fridge & microwave, good light blocking curtains, fan in bathroom. Sink inside of bathroom. Cookies in the lobby. Good breakfast with 3 fresh fruits, waffles, eggs, sausage & bacon. Pool & hot tub, exercise room. Right next to McGrath's fish house. Far enough from highway to be quiet but still convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank farmgirlIdaho

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and were in Medford for medical tests. The hotel let us check-in early and the location was convenient to the Surgery Center. Room was nice and the breakfast was nice. I found a very good rate on-line even though I had to call central reservation to make it work. The person I talked to was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ORCRUISER
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This facility needs some tender loving care. Very run down. I almost tripped when my foot slipped underneath a 12 inch tear in the hallway carpet on the floor our room was located on.

More serious was discovering OUR DOOR DID NOT LOCK. I didn't know this until the morning we were leaving and checking out. The message is this: please, please, always check and verify that when you close your hotel room door, it really does lock! This would also be true of staying at any hotel.

Room Tip: Check the hotel out on TripAdvisor!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Clean hotel with a great staff at the front desk. The breakfast had the usual selection & was good. The breakfast room is real small & overflow ended up in the lobby. Room was comfortable but a bit on the small side. Close to restaurants, Harry and David, shopping. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms have noise from upstairs rooms. But being close to the pool and entrance outweigh...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank westcoastdiner
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I recently had to stay in Medford for almost 3 weeks on business, so needed the perfect place. I found it here! The room was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I could walk to any number of restaurants, or even to Fred Meyer to pick up some things to keep in my fridge. I usually never avail myself of a hotel's "continental breakfast", but theirs was actually good. I ate there every morning. After I left I realized there needed to be an adjustment on my bill -- and they were very nice and accommodating. I have to go back to Medford frequently, and I will be staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying on the 3rd floor so I heard no footsteps on the ceiling!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sherri E
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Nice clean property with the usual breakfast and amenities. A pleasant stay overall. There are nice restaurants nearby and it's close to the freeway. I don't know how much more you can say to get to my "200 word MINIMUM!"

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were headed home to California and this was a good stop off the 5 Fwy. We were on the 4th floor so it was quiet, hotel is showing wear in the hallway and elevator carpets, no complaints about the room we stayed in had a fridge, microwave , flat screen tv. We were exhausted from a day of driving so the bed were nice and comfortable and the pillows were nice and fluffy. There are many choices of fast food , restaurants and markets around the hotel. Breakfast was average hotel food eggs, bacon , sausage, cereals, juice and coffee. Staff were helpful and great service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family