“Great”

Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Medford
missoula
“Great”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

we chose this comfort inn because it was close to the airport. could even tell you were near the airport. the fellow at the desk recommended several palces for us to go to dinner. we chose the resturant behind the hotel and it was very good. rooms were clean and neat,

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Crawfordsville, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The room was large, quiet and clean. Everything looks new. The wifi worked perfectly, with no glitches. Breakfast was plentiful and the staff kept the hot foods refilled. there were a lot of people in the small breakfast area, but things were kept moving smoothly.

The staff was friendly and helpful. the only downside was that this hotel is difficult to get to because of the way the city has designed the roads into it. However, it is worth the little extra drive to get there.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I have stayed here several times a year over the last two years. Always clean, lots of pillows on the comfy king size beds. The hot tub is huge and the indoor pool cool. So if you like to go from hot to cool, it's lovely. The staff really makes a difference for us. Always full of good ideas of what to do and what to see also, where to eat. The other property Comfort Inn South is just as good. The staff there is great too. Cheers

• Stayed March 2013
P town
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I had been staying at this motel for quite some time, with my business travels to and through Medford. I thought this motel was a decent place at first, but after staying at other Comfort Inns...I have realized that this one is a dump and over-priced. Also, when I found other hotel chains with more modern TV's, more professional employees, better pool /sauna facilities, and at a much more reasonable price.
This place is very hard to find and get in to.

The staff at this hotel (desk clerks) are failure wannnabes that couldnt find any better employment if their life depended on it.
The owner of this place is playing a game with carrying the cmfort Inn brand, as he doesnt upgrade the tv's...doesnt fix things adeuately.....and this motel carries about the same quality of maybe an upper-class motel 6.

The employees here need to learn that no matter how many times someone stays here or how regular they stay...They are still a customer, whether they or their company pays the bill....and that "THE CUSTOMER" is always right, and even when they are not right , they are still the customer so you make them feel like they are right.
When a desk clerk feels that he has the right to go off on any customer....the only ones that lose is the hotel. So Long , good riddens, wouldnt reccommend this motel to my enemies for the cost -vs- accomodations and personnel.

Room Tip: Stay away from this motel, there is too many other choices within close proximity for cost and quali...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank memyme

Travellers are raving about these Medford hotels

Coos Bay, Oregon
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Stayed there for one night, and was charged for two nights. This hotel is old and dirty. They are cigarettes burn in the sheets and blankets. Tv is is very old too. Holiday inn is so much better for the price and service.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Minesh P, Owner at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
We take great care in ensuring our rooms are clean and comfortable, and I am very concerned that you encountered less than perfect room conditions. I will work with housekeeping staff to investigate your claim of burned sheets and blankets to remove any damaged items from service.

It is unclear which Medford Comfort Inn you stayed in, you posted virtually identical reviews for both Medford properties. If there is a billing dispute please contact the hotel directly so we may work to resolve the issue.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 20 March 2012

TV is analog - very dark crappy picture. The room was clean, but the bed was pretty hard. I drove 530 miles today and was really tired, so I specifically asked for a quiet room. I was given a room next to the elevator so I hear the "ding-ding" every time it was used, and also could hear traffic from the highway. When I checked in, I told them I was a business traveler, but the price for the room was more expensive than the other comfort inns where I have stayed. All in all it was Okay, but I think if I wasn't so tired, I would have looked around for a better place.

Room Tip: Don't accept the room behind/next to the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
EclecticTaste, Owner at Comfort Inn North, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We welcome the opportunity to receive honest feedback from our guests.

We serve many guests each day, and I am sorry to learn you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I regret that you weren't given a room away from the elevator and I will work with my staff to ensure they take a guest's specific requests into account when making room assignments in the future.

As a frequent traveler I know you have many options, and I am very glad you chose to stay with the Comfort Inn North in Medford. I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to accommodate your needs.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night so that I could drop her at the airport the next morning. We checked in about 7:30pm and the desk person was friendly and helpful. He mentioned to us that our assigned queen room booked online at choicehotels.com was adjacent to the elevator and offered us an option. (We stayed with the original booking and we never heard a sound.) We went off to dinner and returned with a second clerk on shift. He greeted us in a friendly fashion but from a business/customer service standpoint, it was a little curious that he was sitting in the lobby breakfast area watching TV. The room was clean and the bathroom with amenities was fine except it was difficult to change settings on the showerhead. My wife watched TV and I was able to stream content over the Wi-Fi. It was a 25 degree night and the heater quietly did its job. In addition, the insulation quality was more than satisfactory and the unit did not have to turn on frequently when set to 72 degrees. I used the lobby computer to print boarding passes and had no problems. The only potential issue is that the computer is setup like a personal workstation without any access/privacy measures. Warning: Be sure to permanently delete any private downloaded files as the system will not do this for you. The breakfast was good with both hot and cold selections. Having just returned from the airport at the 6am start, the layout was stocked and clean, though, I did not see what happened in mid-service. At check-in, I was told the pool temperature was seasonally adjusted for comfort but we did not take a dip. Unfortunately, it is not obvious how to locate the entrance, due to property location and civil engineering madness. Some fixed street signage and a banner-shaker on the surface street is helpful. I have stayed at this property before and will consider it again when looking for a room in Medford.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple