“Horrible”
Review of Comfort Inn North

Comfort Inn North
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I reserved this room at the Comfort Inn North in Medford Oregon for my elderly parents. They were given 2 separate room keys and both rooms were unmade. We specifically asked for a room on the ground floor because my mother is handicapped and ended up on the 2nd floor. We later spoke to the manager who was of no help and told us that we should just be happy that we got a room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank specialk288
Minesh P, General Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

I'm sorry that your parents were inadvertently given keys to rooms which were unmade, that was due to a miscommunication between housekeeping and front desk and failure to properly update the room status in the computer. In order to provide the room type they wanted we had to give them an upstairs room, but keep in mind we do have a working elevator, and they did not have to climb any stairs. I apologized to your father for the inconvenience when he was here, but he was demanding I fire the staff members involved. In my judgement the error was not so critical that an employee would need to lose their job. I did speak with Housekeeping and Front Desk staff to ensure an error like this didn't occur in the future.

Again, I apologize to you and your parents for the inconvenience.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn North

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I went to checking around 9 o clock it was very quickly and easily checking not any trouble. The front desk was very nice and friendly. When we go in the room it's was nice and warm very clean and comfortable bed is nice and soft We have good sleep. In the morning we have good hot breakfast I am so glad i stay here its feel like very comfortable place I will come back here and stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The rooms are clean and well kept. They have a nice pool area which includes a hot tub. The breakfast is ok with nothing spectacular but adequate. The staff is very friendly and good conversations. I would stay there again when I am in Medford.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed 1 night whilst on road trip.
Good location easy to find
Room had large queen bed with coffee making facilities.
Room and shower were clean but what it let it down slightly was a noisy a/c unit in our room

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Overall we love this hotel, breakfast is good, the rooms are good but the customer service we have gotten has been excellent especially from front desk clerk Mike! The hotel offers an indoor spa and a pool the also have just adult hours so after a long day and if you want to go to relax without getting splashed you can. Mike has given great recommendations to different restaurants and has been right. Would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Spacious, very clean room. Nice staff and great breakfast. We are "Choice Privileges" members and they were offering a discounted rate. It was a great value for the money. We would definitely stay again. The only complaint is that they added a new road in front of the hotel which blocked off the main entrance so it is a bit tricky to find the entrance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Room had strange odor when I entered it and eventually disappeared after getting air exchange via the a/c. However the a/c vents where disgustingly dirty with black dust. Found a plug in with no cover plate. Both of the these have potential health risk. I have stayed in many Choice hotels and would rate this at the bottom. The breakfast area attendant lacks interest and initiative in providing an inviting and sanitary environment to enjoy breakfast

• Stayed: September 2013