“good hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn North

Comfort Inn North
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 18 May 2014

As previous posters have posted, it can be difficult to get to this hotel. A larger sign off Biddle Rd would be helpful. Other than that, it is a convenient location for needs. Our room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked well, and the morning breakfast options were good. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank dietcoke22

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were only 3 minutes away and it took us 20 min to try and get to parking lot. It would be very helpful if they had bigger signs. Its next to Motel 6 but one driveway before it...then you feel like your driving down a one way road the wrong way. Once your there its a nice hotel!

Beds are nice with 2 types of pillows soft and firm.

The rooms were clean and comfortable.

The free breakfest in morning is good...its about same as others.

Its a good hotel for one or two nights to sleep in.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is an older hotel but in very good shape. My room was very spacious and comfortable. The room was extremely quiet. I didn't hear anything all night.The dining area is small and crowded. You do get a free breakfast when you stay. The computer and printer are in the dining area where you have no privacy. A remodel wouldn't hurt. The employees are very friendly and helpful. It's a bit difficult to access.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Very nice hotel! This was my second time staying with this Comfort Inn and I will always make a point to stay here. The hotel is clean, quiet, the beds are very comfortable and I had no problems with internet connection. There is a decent selection for breakfast in the morning. Front desk service agent Michael is very helpful and made my stay very pleasant! Courteous and helpful. He suggested nearby restaurants and supplied us with coupons. When I arrived early to check in he had no problem accommodating us. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina E
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was an easy hotel to find off the highway. Conveniently located yet didn't hear highway traffic noise. The room was clean. Front desk staff friendly and helpful.

Beds and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was typical Comfort Inn breakfast; breakfast room kept stocked and clean.

Priced under $90 for 2 queen for 2 people.

Room Tip: At first our ground level room was beside the ice and vending machines -- you could hear them. The...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TMLB
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I reserved this room at the Comfort Inn North in Medford Oregon for my elderly parents. They were given 2 separate room keys and both rooms were unmade. We specifically asked for a room on the ground floor because my mother is handicapped and ended up on the 2nd floor. We later spoke to the manager who was of no help and told us that we should just be happy that we got a room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank specialk288
Minesh P, General Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

I'm sorry that your parents were inadvertently given keys to rooms which were unmade, that was due to a miscommunication between housekeeping and front desk and failure to properly update the room status in the computer. In order to provide the room type they wanted we had to give them an upstairs room, but keep in mind we do have a working elevator, and they did not have to climb any stairs. I apologized to your father for the inconvenience when he was here, but he was demanding I fire the staff members involved. In my judgement the error was not so critical that an employee would need to lose their job. I did speak with Housekeeping and Front Desk staff to ensure an error like this didn't occur in the future.

Again, I apologize to you and your parents for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I went to checking around 9 o clock it was very quickly and easily checking not any trouble. The front desk was very nice and friendly. When we go in the room it's was nice and warm very clean and comfortable bed is nice and soft We have good sleep. In the morning we have good hot breakfast I am so glad i stay here its feel like very comfortable place I will come back here and stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends