“Nice stay!”

Ranked #27 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice stay!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We came to this area for my daughter to tour the campus of Southern Oregon University. Cristy was working the front desk when we checked in and she was so friendly. We had never been to Medford/Ashland before so Cristy gave us lots of helpful advice. She's a gem and a definite asset to the Shilo Inn. The whole hotel is smoke-free which made it a very enjoyable stay - NO racing through smoke-filled halls or dodging smokers outside. Our room was clean and spacious and our beds were very comfortable which made our 4 night stay very nice! I'd definitely stay at the Shilo Inn if I'm ever back in Oregon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Medford, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I receive so many great comments about our friendly agents and I thank you for taking the time to comment about one of them in such a public way. It really means so much that you took the time to write a positive review. I hope your travels bring you back to Southern Oregon so we can serve you again in the future.

Ashley Keeney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Beaver, Utah
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stopped after a long drive and found Shilo Inn right off the freeway. The rates are decent and the room comfy enough. I was especially pleased with the courtesy and friendliness of the
clerk at the front desk, Jeanine, who greeted me with a smile. She was refreshing when I was tired and road weary. I would stay again if I pass through another time.

• Stayed April 2014
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Medford, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business and your special recognition of our hard working Front Desk Agent. We pledge to give every guest the unique Shilo Service and Hospitality; I am delighted to hear that Jeanine fit the bill. We look forward to serving you again in the future and hope your travels bring you back soon.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We booked 2 rooms last night, came in with six teenagers and 2 dogs! Very friendly front desk...had extra towels delivered in minutes. Rooms 108 and 110 were clean, beds comfortable, bathrooms updated, everything worked. The hallway needs attention. The breakfast was perfect for a continental. Happy kids, happy dogs and we had a good rest from driving from Northern Oregon to Sacramento. The front desk even came out running after us with a forgotten pillow! We will be back...

• Stayed April 2014
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Medford, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments about our staff. Most people do not take time out of their busy lives to leave positive reviews and I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for pausing in your day to recognize our efforts. I am sorry that you felt our hallway was lacking. I would love to hear more of your comments on this matter so that we can improve; please contact me at medfordmanager@shiloinns.com if you have time.
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Website said that pets stay free. Hotel charged $25 for pet. Rooms we clean but well worn. The hall ways smelled of smoke but not the room, thank God! The people were nice and promised a refund when I sent them the "pets stay free" website, which I have.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Medford, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
I am happy that we have already refunded you for the mistake made by our 3rd party vendor. Also I am glad that this was brought to our attention so that the correct changes can be made to the website; ensuring that none of our future guests will experience the same confusion and/or problems at check in.

Ashley Keeney

Travellers are raving about these Medford hotels

Crescent City, California
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Traveled here for a night to do some shopping and go to dr appt. The Shilo was the easiest place to enter and exit from the icy streets. The desk clerks were so nice and accommodating. Room was cozy and clean. Bed very comfortable and it was nice and quiet. I would definitely stay here again. Cont breakfast was good too. Room small but still had everything i needed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Medford, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear SueDE2012,

Thank you so much for your lovely posting about our hotel. We appreciate all feedback and it will be my pleasure to share your positive comments with my co-workers. It is so motivating to hear that our hard work and dedication have made an impression on you. I look forward to your continued business and hope to meet you in the near future.

Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I really enjoyed my staying at the Shilo Inn Medford.
Hotel staff was really nice. They have a good connection with taxi drivers and provided me a ride from airport even i didn't really book or inform them about it in prior. They counted that in their service.

There are nice food places in near by area.I really enjoyed that too.

Overall good place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed .. we went to leave . I go to get my deposit.. they check the room... come back to say I smoked in the room... we don't even smoke... just be carfull if u stay here.. they will try and keep your money

• Stayed October 2013