“No 1 in Medford and it shows”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Seattle, Washington
“No 1 in Medford and it shows”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This place feels like home. The suites are well designed for privacy. You don't have a whirring refrigerator next to your head when you put it on your pillow. The beds are very comfortable. I got the quiet room I requested.There is free wireless internet and a business center.

The rooms have a coffeemaker, dishwasher, half stove and a full refrigerator in the kitchen area. Bring dish soap.

The dining area has high ceilings, much light and a sunny courtyard outside. The hot breakfast of eggs is more than ample. The coffee runs from regular to robust; my kind of place! Mon-Thurs they offer a light dinner in the dining area. A free newspaper is in the lobby.

The dining area is amply staffed and they can't do enough for you. The same holds true for the front desk staff.

I have stayed at much more expensive hotels where these services aren't included and the staff isn't nearly as helpful or friendly.

The staff and surroundings worked to make me feel comfortable and at home.

PS. AAA is one block away if you need maps.

Room Tip: Book in advance and specify what you want. The top floor is the fourth.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am glad that we made you feel at home as that is our goal when you stay with us. That is why the rooms are large and spacious with everything you would need during your stay included. We work hard to make sure that every guest has a great experience with us. I am so glad that you had an excellent stay with us.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you stay in the Medford Area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The staff at Homewood Suites are very friendly and the ammenities are great! Everything is very clean and comfortable. Great place to stay! Thanks! We recently styed at Homewood suites in Medford Oregon for our annual staff training - we have stayed previous years as well, all of them have been great but this time was by far the best, as far as staff...what a great team!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that the group enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad that we were able to make everyone feel at Home!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again next year for the training.
Chico
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I have been traveling more and more over the past year, and have always been impressed with the Hilton brand hotels that we have stayed at. I must say without a doubt that the Homewood Suites in Medford is by far the best that we have experienced. The place is very clean, the front desk is efficent, and they serve you with a hearty dinner including wine and beer complimentary Monday thru Thursday! The rooms are spacious with a nice kitchen area and a full fridge (which was great for fitting that leftover pizza in comparison to the smaller ones you find in hotels). The kitchen is fully stocked with plates, silverware, and cups which you can put in the dishwasher when you are done! They have an indoor pool and a courtyard with 2 BBQ grills open for use to the guests, as well as a laundry facility.
From the moment we walked in April and Salvador at the front desk were amazing. They paid attention to our needs, and got us a great room with a great view. Our stay couldn't of been more comfortable for me and my wife. They went out of their way to get us directions to places to go in town for dinner and entertainment, and always greeted us when we walked in the door.
If you stay stay at this hotel, they will take great care of you! We felt very at home here, and treated so well, we will without question be back to stay at the Homewood of Medford very soon!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you had an excellent stay with us and thank you for the kind comments about Sal and April. They are great at what they do and try to do anything they can to help make our guests stay more like home.

Algonquin, Illinois
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I can't say enough about how smoothly this visit went - no matter what my request, it was fulfilled immediately. Cocktail and breakfast were great and complimentary in the lobby - my room had a kitchen w/full size refrigerator and two burner and a microwave - I coulda lived in this space. Cute little suite with nice views - I was on the 3rd floor. Clean. spacious and suited to invdividuals and families alike. Nice!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 15 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel spacious and the staff helpful. We know you are not at home when you are you staying with us, but we want you to feel like it. Our staff enjoys the opportunity to take care of any of our guests needs or requests, no matter how small or large.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Medford Area.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed at 3 Homewood Suites from Medford, Or to Las Vegas, NV all excellent. The decor was knockout and the amenities are amazing, pay a tad more but then do not worry about breakfast or dinner, they serve 'snacks' that took care of my need to go out and find a place to eat. Love the furnishings, love the roominess, so comfortable! Pick Homewood suites over others every time, wish they were EVERYWHERE!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor if you can, so quiet.
Thank B. B
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and Homewood Suites. I am glad that you enjoyed all your stays at Homewood Suites and our hotel. With our Suite Start Breakfast and Welcome Home Reception we provide a great value to our guests over other hotels.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Room was perfect. Staff was great. Breakfast was wonderful.
What elso could you possibly want to know. The hotel was close to the interstate but a little tricky to find. Believe me it was worth finding it. The staff gave excellent recommendations for the type of restaurant we were looking for.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 9 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for the kind words about the hotel and staff.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to Medford.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 3 September 2012

this was my first stay at this property and will now be my ONLY property to stay at in Medford, OR
I travel constantly for my job and stay at many many hotels, this was by far the best experience a travleler could have. Where do I start? the front desk was gracious, welcoming, prompt and so friendly...that always makes a nice start. The Room was colorful, tasteful, Very Clean and all the conveniences you would need in a fashionable manner.... but the beds and pillows....divine is my only word...the property was CLEAN all over...landscaping tidy, outdoor courtyard inviting and relaxing.... and the breakfast and dinner/wine at the end of the day..... this traveler couldnt ask for more or better, I AM HOOKED.....

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank claudia s
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Welcome to our property and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments regarding the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. I will be sure to share at our next daily meeting.

We are perfect for the business traveler looking for a great value. With all our extra amenities, and our large, spacious suites, we can make life away from home easier.