“I love this hotel!!”

Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“I love this hotel!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We initially booked one night as part of a West Coast road trip, but quickly booked two more as this hotel is fab. The rooms are huge, beds comfy and the best power shower I've ever used. The staff were wonderfully friendly and on hand for any queries. Breakfast in the morning was good. The pool was small but not too busy so it was a great place to relax. The location is great, perfect to get into Medford and onto the interstate. I'd definitely return here without a doubt.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Wendy B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Louise R~ We’re so happy to have been able to host you recent stay in Medford and that you stayed and extra night! Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share you experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and hotel staff and to get such a positive review is AWSOME! We look forward to your return visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The staff is friendly and truly helpful, from driving directions, to detailed discussion on the restaurant list or just a complementary beer at the end of the day they make you feel at home not like they are providing a service. The rooms are clean, big and still cozy. Breakfast was great in the morning and the service staff there as well were friendly and efficient. All this makes for a great stay when traveling for business but I would stay if I was on vacation with the family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kirk A~
Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and respond with such enthusiasm in regards to our property and Hotel staff. We understand how important it is to be comfortable while traveling on business or leisure without the drama. We hope to see you back in the near future and provide you with the same level of service and or better.
Crescent City, California
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Ok, I am a big Marriott fan and was always reading the great reviews about this place so I took a last minute chance and spent one night. Upon check in the place was a ghost town. Check in was easy without a reservation and I explained that I was a big Marriott fan and this was my first time staying here. I asked if there was any upgrades available and was politely told no, and that's ok, but you'd think they would have tried to win me over. Upon going to my room on the 3rd floor I felt I was in the movie the Shining as it appeared deserted and haughting. Upon entering the room I was overcomed with a room freshener odor that made my eyes water, I'm betting I had a room they allowed pets in. I had to go buy room freshener to get rid of the smell. The managers dinner was disappointing and so was breakfast, not sure why everyone speaks so highly of the food. I will not stay here again.....now I know. Upon reflection I should have asked for another room but since I did not, I own that. I should have voiced my disappointment at checkout, but I just wanted to leave.

Room Tip: Get a room that never had pets, unless of course you have a pet. Smell the room before you unpack.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jeff3239
Wendy B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Jeff -Thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention your experience while staying with us. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations. The problems that your mentioned about your room smelling too strong have been shared with the housekeeping staff. We only use proctor and gamble cleaning products and every room is strayed Febreeze brand order neutralizer. The lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel. I can assure you if we had an upgraded room available, we would of offered it to you. We do our personal best to accommodate each and every guest, however we do sometimes fall short. I sincerely apologize you were not satisfied with our facility.
Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
Port Townsend, WA
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had a great time at this hotel. We were just spending the night, but the staff was helpful and friendly. I had made a mistake with my reservation and the staff took care of it with no additional cost. Good breakfast, lots of options...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Trip Advisor Member, we’re so happy that you had a great time at our Hotel. Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share you experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and hotel staff and look forward to the feedback we receive. We hope to see you back.
Manhattan Beach, United States
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Staff was great and the room to. Lots of room to stretch out. Was unable to drive due to terrible storm. Staff was concerned and kept track of weather and road conditions for everyone. If I'm ever in Medford again I will be happy to rebook.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Steven R for your great review. We appreciate your feedback and it is nice to see our staff going the extra mile for you. We hope you return someday not due to weather.
Cary, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I came here on a business trip, and really had a good time. The pool was perfect, clean, and warm, and the hot tub was really hot. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and there were no problems at all. The room was perfectly clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Eric M- It’s a pleasure to be able to share the kind comforts of our property with you, and we thank you for taking the time to share your Homewood Suites experience with us. We take pride in our staff and I am happy to hear there were no problems at all. We look forward to your next visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed here before and after a trip. We appreciated the complimentary parking and ride to and from the airport. We enjoyed the "dinner" one evening and the breakfast on the return trip. Both meals, although not extravagant, were delicious. The dining area is really pleasant with a warm and inviting fireplace. If we had more time, we would have enjoyed the spa and pool and maybe the exercise room. Our friends always stay here when they go to Medford and their recommendation was right on!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Trip Advisor Member, We’re so happy to have been able to host you recent stay in Medford. Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share you experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and hotel staff and to get Wonderful review is AWESOME! Our welcome reception ( dinner) is a life saver for most travelers. It is not gourmet but better than fast food in most cases. It is unfortunate that you did not get to enjoy the pool, spa or exercise room. You must come back. Thank your friends for the recommendation.