“Great stay while traveling”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was traveling from CA to WA and needed a place to stop. I pulled in, they had a room available and everything was successful. The manager's reception was getting ready to begin. The food was excellent. The staff was incredibly helpful. The pool and hot tub area was clean and well kept. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable.

The breakfast was exceptional. The staff was helpful on my departure. I kind of hated to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Douglas:

I am glad we were able to provide you with a great stopover place while traveling. Many of our guests who are not familiar with Homewood Suites are pleasantly surprised by all the amenities we offer.

Thank you for your biasness and we will see you again when you travel up and down I-5.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting family. Comfortable room, loved being able to cook some of our meals in the room, and the bed was plenty comfortable. She loved the pool as well. We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Greg:

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Many guests love the fact that we have a full kitchen with cookware, plate ware and utensils in our rooms. (Minus the oven) This is a great option Friday-Sunday when we do not have our complimentary dinner, or you want to stay in and not eat out.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Having just stayed at a luxury hotel in Boston, your facility was far the preferable and accommodating. Having just stayed at a luxury hotel in Boston, your facility was far the preferable and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear John:

Wow, comparing us to a luxury hotel in a large city is impressive. I am glad you had a rewarding stay with us. We know that many of our guests are on the road for long periods of time and our goal is to make your stay with us stress free and uneventful. We know that you are not at home, but we want you to feel like you are.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here for two months while relocating to the area for work. During my entire stay, I never had an issue, never had a complaint and absolutely enjoyed the accommodations. The rooms are very nice, with plenty of room and nice kitchens. The facilities are wonderful. Great workout room, lounge/dining area with free breakfast and dinner (the breakfast was always quite good!), and the location was perfect for my needs. The staff was very helpful in getting me acclimated to the area and the other guests were all respectful. All in all a perfect segue into the valley!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank troyforrest

Dear Troy:

We enjoyed having you at the hotel for those 2 months. I am glad that your entire stay was enjoyable and we were able to help make your relocation to the Medford area as smooth as possible.

Thank you again for your business and please stop in to say hi when you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stay for 6 days. The biggest surprise was the free dinner. Even though not even close to dinner was nice. Plus they offer unlimited beer and wine for free. :) The suites were nice. Big refrigerator too. The only think I would ask for is to have wine glasses in the room. This is wine country after all. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary dinner including beer and wine during the week. Many guests find this extra amenity a great value when staying with us.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you stay in Medford.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We spent an amazing 4 nights at this hotel and enjoyed every minute! Our suite was unbelievably comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. I was amazed that not only did the hotel provide a full hot breakfast that was delicious but a complimentary dinner as well! My granddaughter loved the pool; my daughter and I enjoyed the fitness room with excellent equipment. I am looking forward to next time I can stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kathy:

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our many amenities that we offer!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Medford.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This trip was a little different from most of our trips. We had originally booked 2 nights through Priceline/Booking.com. We were going to be in town for the weekend to visit Jerry’s mother who was extremely ill. Over the course of a few days it became apparent that Jerry’s mother was not going to recover and we needed to come in a day earlier. We did not want to take a chance on Priceline and not be able to get this hotel (which has always been our favorite in Medford) and have to change hotels in the middle of our stay so I called directly and the person on the front desk ,who I believe was Michaela, was able to not only find a room for us but was able to book it consecutively with our already booked two night stay so that we would not have to change rooms.

On our second night there my husbands mother passed away, we were due to check out the day after but instead needed to speak to someone to see if we could extend our stay. We checked the Hilton Honors web site the night before and found out that the hotel was practically booked solid for the next week. In the morning we went to the front desk and April (our saint!) was on duty, we told her our situation and she went to work to find us a room for the next 7 days. Not only did she find us room but also was able to keep us in the same room that we were already in for the entire stay. As the unexpected longer stay was going to add to our expenses I asked if Hilton had some kind of bereavement discount and she offered us the Manor rate which we gratefully accepted.

Gracie was our hostess during the evening reception/light supper the week we were there. She could see how tired we were each evening and inquired after our well-being. I mentioned why we were there and from then on it felt to us as if we were being taken care of by her. Whenever she wasn’t busy helping other guests she would bring over a second glass of wine or cookies or just ask if there was anything we needed, she truly made us feel the “home” part of Homewood Suites.

Another front desk person, I don't remember her name but she was great, helped us book another room in a full hotel for our adult kids who were coming in town for the service.

The room was very comfortable and kept clean by the excellent housekeeping staff. In all of the turmoil of the week we actually left a couple of things behind and housekeeping found them, they took them to the office and they were subsequently returned to us thanks to the housekeeping staff and April (again, our Saint.)

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!

Room Tip: We have stayed there several times and they have all been good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Cherie: Please accept our condolences for the passing of you mother in-law. We know how difficult of a time it can be, and I am glad we were able to help.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel and especially the staff. Our entire staff's goal is to make every guest fell at home while they are with us.

Thank you for your business and I hope that we will see you again the next time you come to Medford.