“Fun place to go if you are a chicken and rooster fan!!”
Review of Rooster's

Rooster's
Ranked #67 of 299 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Phoenix, Oregon
“Fun place to go if you are a chicken and rooster fan!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I love to go in Roosters and sit a different tables every time because there are roosters and chickens EVERYWHERE... not alive mind you.
We go for breakfast there. They serve complimentary coffee cake to snack on while your breakfast is being made. I usually have the Quiche and fruit. Oh, and the cinnamon buns. To die for. They are delicious.
Service is friendly and good.
The restaurant itself is a bit worn but comfortable.

• Visited August 2013

Algonquin, Illinois
“Amazing Breakfast”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This was by far the best breakfast I have had in eight years living in Southern Oregon. From start to finish everything was great. They have great coffee, then we got some free Crumb Coffee Cake; wow. Their specialty it seems is baked goods, the Cinnamon Roll was A-MAZE-ING. Then I had a restaurant specialty that included Sausage, Eggs, Biscuit and Country Gravy, again Amazing. Cost was great, service was great.....

• Visited June 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Quaint breakfast spot”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Cute, homey place with home-style cooking and large portions. They welcome kids (I have a 6 year-old) and provide crayons and activity sheet. Great coffee!

Visited February 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Cute, delicious, and with a great value!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Ok, since I wasn't from around here, nor do I know anyone from this town, I decided to go ask the people who work at the hotel where to eat breakfast. Thank goodness I asked. They suggested me to Rooster's! I ordered their famous cinnamon roll and it was delicious! In my opinion, it's much better than Cinnabon! It's not way too sweet and it tastes very fresh! Love it! The next time I come back to medford, I'll definitely be sure to swing by this place for breakfast. My brother ordered some pancakes and they are the best I've ever eaten.

Tip: the food portions are big!

• Visited April 2013
Soulsbyville, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We looked at trip advisor and then went here for breakfast/lunch on our road trip. We had 2 vegetarians, two meat eaters, and a 1 year old. The two guys had breakfast, which came with the homemade cinnamon roll. Us two ladies had lunch. Everybody's food was really good. The breakfast was wonderful, but the best part was the cinnamon roll. Both guys said that if they would of known how good it was, they would of just ordered 2 of those. Mind you, the cinnamon rolls are about the size of a medium size dinner plate. I ordered the chicken strips. You could tell that they actually made these, and they were not store bought, or frozen. The fries were also very good. My mother in law had the nutty chicken salad sandwich, and it was also very good. We would definitely go back, and we plan too next time we drive thru Medford again. In fact the only thing that wasn't that wonderful was the restaurant itself. The building has seen better days, it is old and the place is kinda dusty looking. I don't think it is dirty, it just is old and doesn't look that great anymore. The seats in the booths are ripped to shreds and duct taped...lol! However, don't let that deture you from eating there.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Rooster's? Share your experiences!