“Outstanding Seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We have been to The Wharf many times and are always happy. It is so nice to have great seafood without having to make a trip to the coast. The fish & chips are great, the salmon is outstanding, and yesterday I had the steamer clams with fresh baked sour dough bread. Fabulous! The service is great as well! Prices are very reasonable for what you get. Wine is good!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

A group of four of us dined recently at the Wharf. My first observation was that their prices have risen considerably in the past year and the selection is not as broad as a year earlier. Among us we ordered a rib eye steak, two halibut portions and on mahi mahi portion. All selections were over cooked. The rib eye was ordered medium and was served medium well to well done. All three fish dinners were over cooked to the point of being dry and chewy. I can no longer write a "rave" review of this dining establishment.

1  Thank MedfordOregonfisher
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times. The food is good and usually very consistent. I have never really had a bad meal here, but by the same token never really had an outstanding meal. It is good seafood that is pretty consistent. The problem is it could be prepared with a little more seasoning. The food is sometime a little bland or sometimes the fish is a little dry and overcooked. Overall, it is a good place to go. Stay away from the high dollar dishes or you might be a little disappointed. Stay with the basic fried or broiled seafood and you will be ok.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I had been thinking of fish for dinner all week. We had not been at the Wharf for several years, so we looked forward to a nice seafood meal. The calamari was without doubt the worst I have ever had. It was thin strips in an oil soaked batter. The batter did not stick to the calamari. no flavor in the batter. Then the fish and chips arrived. no doubt prepared by the same cook. The batter should not be allowed anywhere near a piece of salmon. I discarded the batter and ate the fish without the batter. It really was the worst meal that I have had in a restaurant in a long time.

1  Thank Alvin W
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

This seafood place was not good. The waitress was rude a and the food was horrible. I will not go back.

2  Thank saraandmom